Author Topic: Serene Raw/SD (October - Number 1 Contender Match/Storyline)  (Read 19400 times)

Offline flat_tire

• Singapore Commissioner
  • +0/-0
    • View Profile
Serene Raw/SD (October - Number 1 Contender Match/Storyline)
« on: October 02, 2007, 02:06:04 AM »
And so it is!!! the REIGNING-AH DEFENDING-AH and long lasting-ah CHAMPION STILL has no challengers!!

That is probably why coz the belt is kept safe! well never again! like kurt angle always brings out his medals to the ring, this week the belt would resurface and be used!!!

BEWARE PEOPLE! a rumble will start! ARE YOU READY!!!!

WHAT?!? I SAID ARE U READY!!!?!?!?!?!?!?!!?
I am the Standard.

U beat me, your play skills are above the standard.
I beat u, your play skills are BELOW the Standard!

8WonderOFtheWorld

Re: Serene Raw/SD (October - Number 1 Contender Match/Storyline)
« Reply #1 on: October 02, 2007, 03:55:05 AM »
HERE, THE CHALLENGER AWAITS.
TO DESTROY D-X.
To end the reign of the current Serene Champ...

D-X would be crushed!
Defeated, broken, lost.
And the title would be bound on my waist, to start a new dynasty.

Offline neuromancer

• +44/-50
  • Did Carlito just eat and spit?
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: October 02, 2007, 05:51:27 AM »
Woah! Woah! Woah!

Look who's talking. You think think you can defeat my boss for the Championship? Who are you to even challenge him for the title? You do not even have the rights to stand in his presence!

Let me tell you your Destiny. Your Destiny is not to fight for the championship, your Destiny is just to be on my RKO hitlist and Burn In My Light. I've got The License to Kill, you don't!

You want a title shot? You have to first pass me, the Youngest Champion in serene History, the 3 time serene champion, the Legend Killer! I will drop you on your head with a R-K-O!

*displaying his signature taunt*
*fans jeering, some shouting "Go for the title yourself!"*

Jerry: JR, looks like there's another guy who thinks too highly of himself, who thinks that he can actually get the title. Many had their dreams shattered by the Legend Killer. I bet he ain't exception too.

JR: I agree with you totally. Little can overcome the Legend Killer. However, it will still depend greatly on his own determination to win the title. We can only wish him good luck against the Legend Killer.
RKO hit-list:
Edmund Heng; Rinson Yak; Frankie Ho; Liu Zuo Ren; Cheong Zhen Xiong; Muhd Sahil; Kenneth Goh; Alvin Lee; Heinz ; Andrew Oh; Lau Khee Yuan; Aaron Chua; Ruben Sabejon; Ang You Ren; Timothy Tang

Offline muhd sahil

• +0/-0
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: October 03, 2007, 02:00:58 AM »
The great khali can go for the title.

Offline boyfromsinga

• +0/-0
  • I am the ACE!
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: October 05, 2007, 09:33:20 PM »
Counting down to tourney: It's time to add people into the Hit-List.

Victims beware, list to be announced after matches.
DTA:
Don't Talk Anymore! <- Yes Rumi and Timothy I'm referring this to you.

Offline Ryuzaki

• +0/-0
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: October 06, 2007, 09:25:09 AM »
i m coming for the serene title!!
I am The NEW Standard

u beat me, u are above the NEW standard.
i beat u, u are BELOW the NEW standard.

Offline boyfromsinga

• +0/-0
  • I am the ACE!
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: October 06, 2007, 09:50:29 AM »
Counting down to tourney: It's time to add people into the Hit-List.

Victims beware, list to be announced after matches.

6 matches, 4 names to be added to the RKOed hit-list. And though I've proved to be the superior wrestler among them all I'm still not crowned as the new Serene Champ? Damn it Aaron McMahon you can't cheat an honest man like me, your truely, the one and only, egomaniac of the entire roster! I demand the belt to be present to the only guy that deserve the gold. Despite all the jealous booing from the crowd, to me, The ACE.  >:( Or be prepared for another of my TradeMark 24D Steel Chain Shot (tb) of DOOM!!!  :P
« Last Edit: October 06, 2007, 09:52:54 AM by boyfromsinga »
DTA:

Offline edheng

• +13/-12
  • yeah
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: October 06, 2007, 12:50:32 PM »
JR: Out comes the rainbow haired warrior, he looks beaten up pretty badly
King: Oh come on...if you took 2 RKOs in a night you wouldn't even be standing!

You can see how beat up I am right now...taking 2 RKOs in 1 night is just not good for the health...now then...I will still continue going for the title-

*Legend Killer Interupts and enters the ring with a staredown with the rainbow haired warrior*

LK: I said to all the Chairman's challengers and you're no difference I will-

RHW: Oh shut it Legend Killer! *Fans cheer!* Stop hogging on to the chairman's ass! Why don't you take the title for yourself? You are the 3 time serene Champ! The Youngest Champ in history! Why should you be playing number 2 to the chairman? How long can you continue kissing the chairman's ass?

JR: Seems like he is telling the Legend Killer to break his association with the chairman
King: Maybe so...but what is on the Legend Killer's mind anyway?
JR: Nobody can answer that question for sure
Toyota: moving forward...and forward...and OH MY GOD STOP! STOP THIS INSTANT!

Offline TimothyTang

• +1/-0
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: October 06, 2007, 07:20:00 PM »
omg are you copying xiu bin in the hit list?
lol

Offline Ryuzaki

• +0/-0
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: October 06, 2007, 11:30:35 PM »
lol

my hitlist is gonna be more fanciful than his soon
I am The NEW Standard

Offline boyfromsinga

• +0/-0
  • I am the ACE!
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: October 07, 2007, 01:56:58 AM »
lol

Just for now, cause saturday I'm using Randy and mass RKOs. Edmund out of nowhere treat me as I mimicking XB Legend Killer... =.=lll
And Ryuzaki, it'll take a long time to have a better list than me. :P And btw you're not using Randy so Hit-List isn't really the correct term to be using...
DTA:

Offline TimothyTang

• +1/-0
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: October 07, 2007, 04:18:24 AM »
LOL i dun even think xb will dare to put it like ryuzaki

rayuzaki: people below my playing standard
xiubin: hit-list

LOL xiu bin u dare put the same as ryuzaki?

Offline neuromancer

• +44/-50
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: October 07, 2007, 06:25:56 AM »
Errr.. seriously I don't, or rather, there isn't such a need. Everyone is below my standard. This kind of thing no need to spell out de.
RKO hit-list:
Edmund Heng; Rinson Yak; Frankie Ho; Liu Zuo Ren; Cheong Zhen Xiong; Muhd Sahil; Kenneth Goh; Alvin Lee; Heinz ; Andrew Oh; Lau Khee Yuan; Aaron Chua; Ruben Sabejon; Ang You Ren; Timothy Tang

Offline neuromancer

• +44/-50
    • View Profile
« Reply #13 on: October 07, 2007, 06:51:51 AM »
Anyway for people out there trying to copy my hit-list idea, my hit-list only include people who are RKOed before. So it do seem rather short, because I had only used Randy for like 6 to 8 times only. If you people out there wants, I can include ALL the people that I have defeated in the hit-list regardless of what deck I used. That would probably be everyone in Serene.
RKO hit-list:

Offline frehocc

• 2005 Raw Deal World Champion
  • +221/-179
  • I think I just had an evilgasm
    • View Profile
« Reply #14 on: October 07, 2007, 06:34:05 PM »
If you are as bo liao as to compare hitlists, none of your hitlists can compare with mine.

Xiubin: Everyone below your standard? You lost to THE standard too. don talk so loud wahahahahaha

I'll be back this sat. Feel Your Fear
« Last Edit: October 07, 2007, 06:36:16 PM by frehocc »
Suckiest card... EVER... Frankie Takes Hollywood. Sucks so hard it is practically a black hole.
God of War gives it: 2 blades of chaos down

Offline TimothyTang

• +1/-0
    • View Profile
« Reply #15 on: October 08, 2007, 02:56:47 AM »
LOL since he lose to the standard!??!?!
means he is below the standard!!?!?!
meaning every one is better than him?

Offline boyfromsinga

• +0/-0
  • I am the ACE!
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: October 08, 2007, 03:28:05 AM »
Anyway for people out there trying to copy my hit-list idea, my hit-list only include people who are RKOed before. So it do seem rather short, because I had only used Randy for like 6 to 8 times only. If you people out there wants, I can include ALL the people that I have defeated in the hit-list regardless of what deck I used. That would probably be everyone in Serene.

This week onwards I won't be using Randy anymore so no worries the hit-list will be scraped. And btw I did RKOed the 4 players that I've listed out of 6 matches I've played (with Edmund being able to die from a 2nd RKO in semi-final but I think I slingshot him wahahaha), so the "Hit-List" term is used correctly since I'm RKOing. If I were to include all people I've defeated in, you jolly well how know long my list is. <.< And Tim since you're more like a commentator instead of a player now, and you talk more than you play, I'm changing my signature for you, take a look at it. ;)
« Last Edit: October 08, 2007, 03:30:30 AM by boyfromsinga »
DTA:

Offline Ryuzaki

• +0/-0
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: October 08, 2007, 04:52:12 AM »
Errr.. seriously I don't, or rather, there isn't such a need. Everyone is below my standard. This kind of thing no need to spell out de.

Xiubin, u say everyone is below ur standard, let me tell u something..
I am The NEW Standard

I am The NEW Standard

Offline frehocc

• 2005 Raw Deal World Champion
  • +221/-179
  • I think I just had an evilgasm
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: October 08, 2007, 06:01:40 AM »

Xiubin, u say everyone is below ur standard, let me tell u something..
I am The NEW Standard

The Standard has and always be one
Aaron McMahon.
No new no old.
There is only THE STANDARD.

You must face Aaron McMahon in a series of tournaments before he will even consider a new standard.
Your trial, if you want it, starts this sat.
Suckiest card... EVER... Frankie Takes Hollywood. Sucks so hard it is practically a black hole.
God of War gives it: 2 blades of chaos down

8WonderOFtheWorld

« Reply #19 on: October 08, 2007, 06:10:18 AM »
*Entrance music*

JR: LOOK! HERE COMES TO NUMBER 1 CONTENDER FOR THE SERENE TITLE!!!
Jerry "The King" Lawler: Yeah. Looks like to me, he has much more of a chance than anyone else...

Hold it, hold it right there. The standard? WHAT is the standard? The standard is me, getting a shot at the title, winning the title, ending a title reign and starting a new dynasty.
To all those out there, defending Aaron Mcmahon's ass, stop, YOU deserve the title more than him, his waist can't even fit the title, let him defend his title on his own, without his dirty sledgehammers and tricks.
Next week, the title will be mine, MINE.
And nobody shall stand in my way.

*Entrance music*

BANG! BANG! HAVE A NICE DAY!  :P

Offline neuromancer

• +44/-50
    • View Profile
« Reply #20 on: October 08, 2007, 06:24:02 AM »
Woah Woah Woah, what's with the self-proclaimed #1 contender? You want to proclaim yourself to be the #1 contender? I don't think that would work out well. If any person can just give themselves the title shot, everyone would be the #1 contender. You want to be the #1 contender? Like i said, get pass me, the legend killer!

*the fans for the first time after so long, cheered for the legend killer*

[Looking around at the fans, stared down at the self proclaimed #1 contender, the legend killer took in a deep breath.]

JR: OMG! The legend killer just delivered a RKO to self-proclaimed #1 contender!

[Looking at the self-proclaimed #1 contender lying flat..]

Legend Killer: RKOed!

RKO hit-list:

Offline neuromancer

• +44/-50
    • View Profile
« Reply #21 on: October 08, 2007, 06:28:35 AM »

This week onwards I won't be using Randy anymore so no worries the hit-list will be scraped. And btw I did RKOed the 4 players that I've listed out of 6 matches I've played (with Edmund being able to die from a 2nd RKO in semi-final but I think I slingshot him wahahaha), so the "Hit-List" term is used correctly since I'm RKOing. If I were to include all people I've defeated in, you jolly well how know long my list is. <.< And Tim since you're more like a commentator instead of a player now, and you talk more than you play, I'm changing my signature for you, take a look at it. ;)

I would agree to your statement, IF you are counting people like Angel they all. I didn't even play a single match with them before. In fact, when I first went down. they all already quitted. Perhaps you like to yi lao mai lao. If that's the case, I've got nothing to rebut on.
RKO hit-list:

Offline boyfromsinga

• +0/-0
  • I am the ACE!
    • View Profile
« Reply #22 on: October 08, 2007, 07:06:57 AM »

I would agree to your statement, IF you are counting people like Angel they all. I didn't even play a single match with them before. In fact, when I first went down. they all already quitted. Perhaps you like to yi lao mai lao. If that's the case, I've got nothing to rebut on.

I'm unlike others that choose to live only in my own "glory past", so why would I count players that no longer playing? Heck just the active players that knows me had fell prey to me before, cept that Aaron guy that fail to match my result which makes us unable to meet in tourny matches. And when did you ever see me being arrogant just cause I've been in the game for longer than others? Hell and being slandered by a guy that belongs to "You're Below the Standard" just doesn't makes it sound convincing at all. So feel free to Burn in Your Own Light if that makes you happy, but that won't help you get out of that club.
DTA:

8WonderOFtheWorld

« Reply #23 on: October 09, 2007, 05:36:50 AM »
??? What Aaron guy? Me huh? o.O Don't drag me in please...
I believed I fought you once in the tourney before too...
I may not be much of the best players around, but I'm sure, without so many good cards, to make it this far, is quite an achievement, considering my Raw Deal background...

8WonderOFtheWorld

« Reply #24 on: October 09, 2007, 05:48:57 AM »
*Hey, nothing you can say...*

JR: And there is another victory for the Legend Killer...
Jerry: Yes... Let's watch that RKO again!

*Replays RKO*
JR: Bam!! Nicely done!
Jerry: The Legend Killer has- HUH?! WHAT WAS THAT! THE NUMBER ONE CONTENDER FOR THE SERENE TITLE!!! WHAT A SHOT BY A 2-BY-4 BARBED WIRE BASEBALL BAT!!
JR: He must be here for revenge for last week's RKO!
Jerry: He's Bringing the Bat Down!! The Legend Killer is lying in his own pool of blood!
JR: What brutality! Looks like someone is not really happy here...

*Grab The Mic*

CUT THE MUSIC! CUT THE MUSIC!
Thanks, Legend Killer, for letting me have a taste of your wonderful RKO!!
And now...

*Reaches hand into pocket...*

JR: OH, WOW! He's stuffing a god-damn freakin' sock into the Legend Killer's throat!!
Jerry: Sometimes, the taste of revenge is sweet...
JR: In this case, the taste the victim is tasting is... Well, I haven't tasted it before, so I wouldn't know.
JR: That's lame, Jerry.

When the title re-surfaces again, it will be around my waist... Remember this, Legend Killer!!

*Makes exit*