Author Topic: heat question  (Read 1231 times)

sweet j

heat question
« on: January 04, 2007, 10:00:50 AM »
ok, if i'm running a heat deck with the pre match card "I Dont Care About the Heat" which says -

"once during each of your turns, you may remove 1 non-heat card in yuour opponents ringside pile from the game or you may remove this card from the game and remove up to 3 cards in his ringside pile from the game.

once during each of your opponents turns, he may remove 1 non-heat card in your ringside pile from the game."

so if i'm running a heat deck and my opponent removes a card from my ringside does that cause the HEAT trait to take effect and remove all the cards from my ringside?

Offline CreedP

• Voice of Reason
  • Administrator
  • +494/-369
    • View Profile
Re: heat question
« Reply #1 on: January 04, 2007, 10:12:42 AM »
Heat
-If you have 6 or more Heat cards in your Ringside pile, once during each turn, you may play 1 Heat card from your Ringside pile. Whenever you move a card from your Ringside pile to any other location for any reason other than playing a Heat card or card effect from a Heat card, first remove all Heat cards in your Ringside pile from the game.

Your opponent is making a choice to use an effect (even if its in your Ring), so you aren't moving any Heat cards.  Your Heat is not removed.

CREED
Lock
"Opinion is really the lowest form of human knowledge. It requires no accountability, no understanding. The highest form of knowledge is empathy, for it requires us to suspend our egos and live in another’s world." - Bill Bullard