Author Topic: Spirit Squad's Pre-Match Question!  (Read 1618 times)

Offline aochv1

• +2/-1
    • View Profile
Spirit Squad's Pre-Match Question!
« on: January 01, 2007, 11:53:00 PM »
S-P-I-R-T-S-Q-U-A-D...SPIRIT SQUAD
Card Text
During any turn, you may skip your Draw Segment and then search your Arsenal for the card titled Give me an S … Give me a P … Give me an I … Give me an R … Give me an I … Give me a T …, reveal it to your opponent, put it into your hand, and shuffle your Arsenal.
Your opponent’s cards with the word “blank,” “loses,” or “switch” in the text are considered blank.

The Question Is Does This Card Blank Cards With The Word "Lose" In It?

For Example:

Wrestlemania
Card Text:
At the end of the Pre-match phase, put this card into your Ringside pile unless you and your opponent’s Superstar Value are 3 or greater.
When your opponent moves any number of cards from your Ring area, you may draw 1 card for each card moved.
If you are about to lose the game via Pinfall victory, you may put this card into your Ringside pile, shuffle 8 cards from your Ringside pile into your Arsenal (this is not affected by the card titled Hell in a Cell Match), and end the current turn.

(ACE)
Active
Permanent
Raw Deal(2000-2007) And Wrestling Are Two of My Most Important Things In My Life!
First EVER Serene Champion!
Gimmick In Serene:"The Maverick of Raw Deal"!
Link To My Tradelist:
http://www.teamcanadaonline.net/index.php/topic,4932.msg59910/topicseen.html#new

Offline Ace Rimmer

• +0/-3
    • View Profile
Re: Spirit Squad's Pre-Match Question!
« Reply #1 on: January 02, 2007, 12:01:28 AM »
its looking for the "s" at the end of "loses". So Lose doesnt trigger it.
"34124-No officer with false teeth should attempt oral sex in zero gravity." -Kryten (RED DWARF)
BRAWNDO: Win at forum posting!

Offline Daeva

• Virtual Contributor, Level 3 Judge, Old Man of the Mountain
  • Administrator
  • +320/-214
  • On Balance, Off Balance, Doesn't Matter
    • View Profile
Re: Spirit Squad's Pre-Match Question!
« Reply #2 on: January 02, 2007, 12:31:18 AM »
Cards that look for phrases look for the entire phrase, just like Ring Psychology: Leg doesn't count Le Bonsoir because "le" is in "leg". The fact that it counts phrases buried in other words (Apply Legal Leverage) doesn't change this.

Lock.
Nate Weiss, Retired Dealer
"You're no fun." -Creed
Timing question? Look here.
Evidence is everything in a court of law. Evidence is also everything in the Rules Forum.