Author Topic: Second Deck I made is Rhyno. I need critcism  (Read 126 times)

Offline Vegeta619

• View Profile
Second Deck I made is Rhyno. I need critcism
« on: August 14, 2021, 06:21:30 PM »
The basis of this deck just abusing the easy fortitude gain combined with Rhyno pre that makes the first manuever only reversable from arensal. usually by turn 3 or 4 i can play blatant chokehold. and then play volley finisher next turn for guartnee big damage or draw. thoughts and opinions.

Backstage
1x Rhyno
1x The Last Original ECW World Champion
1x The Manbeast of NXT
1x Raw Deal Tenth Anniversary
1x WWE Raw Deal Fifth Anniversary
1x Backstage Autograph Session
1x WWE Signing Appearance

Arsenal
1x Rhyno's Belly-to-Belly Suplex
1x Rhyno's Spinebuster
1x Rhyno's Garbage Can
1x The Manbeast
3x Kidney Punch
1x Sucker Punch
3x Ap Chaki Kick
3x Fisticuffs
3x Spinning Leg Drop
2x Cold-cocked
2x Punch After Punch
1x Blatant Chokehold
1x Brass 'Nuks' Shot
1x You're a Jive Soul Bro!
1x Shocking Interference
3x Manager Interferes
1x Carlito Says 'That's Not Cool!'
1x Divine Intervention
1x Don't be a Douchebag!
1x Armageddon
1x The Raw Deal Revolution
2x Sidewalk Slam
1x Stop Sign
2x Don't Try This at Home
3x Get the 'F' Out!
3x A Revolution of the Mind
2x Hold the Phone!
1x Out of Nowhere
1x Two-Time! Two-Time!
1x Here Comes the Cavalry!
2x Elbow to the Face
1x Too Many Rules and Too Many Refs
3x Volley This!
1x Ladder
1x Table
1x Chair
1x Overhand Chairshot
1x Quick Count Ref

Backlash Deck
1x The GORE Machine
1x Extreme Warfare
1x Unleash the Beast
1x Managed by Lita
1x Little Rock, Arkansas
1x One of the Big Boys
1x Banned from Ringside
1x Night of Champions
1x Ruthless Aggression
1x nWo T-Shirt
1x Lethal nWo Poison
1x Survey Time! Who's Here to See The n...W...o...?
1x GORE! GORE! GORE!
1x Unscrupulous S.O.B.
1x Outside Interference
1x Volley Finisher
1x You're as Graceful as a Cow on Ice
1x Your Reach Exceeds Your Grasp
1x This Is Going to be an Old School Brawl!
1x Restricted Use in This Area
1x nWo Reinforcements Have Arrived!
1x Backlash!
1x Introduce Your Brain to Your Mouth...
1x Sustained Damage

Offline Keith0913832

• TCO Donor
  • Onward with the <R>evolution!
    • View Profile
Re: Second Deck I made is Rhyno. I need critcism
« Reply #1 on: August 14, 2021, 06:39:55 PM »
You will probably need this backstage card to protect your Extreme Warfare.

Pulled Some Strings To Get My Match
Backstage Card
Cannot be packed by Doink. When packing this card, you cannot pack Hell In a Cell Match or Inferno Match.
Your Stipulation cards cannot be blanked.  When your opponent is Chris Benoit, you may play 1 Stipulation regardless of A Victim of the Crippler.  You cannot play Venue or Manager cards.
Unique
V1

Also, I recommend Dubuque Iowa as your venue, since you are guaranteed to successfully play a maneuver every turn. With that 1 card recovery, you could be shuffling back the crucial reversals required for your opponent's maneuvers.

Extreme Warfare decks also don't really need a big hand, especially if you unknowingly draw into too many reversals. The stuns are great, but I don't think Lita is required. You could change it to Backed by Shane o Mac TB to sieve out Blatant Chokehold. Your opponent is probably going to Restrict and reverse your first maneuver, so Shane should get you that Blatant early game too.

Managed by Shane O’Mac
Pre-match Manager
When this card is in your Ring area, if your opponent reverses a card from his hand or Backlash deck, if you have fewer cards in your hand than him and your Fortitude Rating is less than his Fortitude Rating, search your Arsenal for 1 Unique card, reveal it to him, put it into your hand, and shuffle your Arsenal.
Cheater logo
Throwback
Universally Unique
F: 0 D: 0

Offline Vegeta619

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: August 14, 2021, 07:13:20 PM »
You will probably need this backstage card to protect your Extreme Warfare.

Pulled Some Strings To Get My Match
Backstage Card
Cannot be packed by Doink. When packing this card, you cannot pack Hell In a Cell Match or Inferno Match.
Your Stipulation cards cannot be blanked.  When your opponent is Chris Benoit, you may play 1 Stipulation regardless of A Victim of the Crippler.  You cannot play Venue or Manager cards.
Unique
V1

Also, I recommend Dubuque Iowa as your venue, since you are guaranteed to successfully play a maneuver every turn. With that 1 card recovery, you could be shuffling back the crucial reversals required for your opponent's maneuvers.

Extreme Warfare decks also don't really need a big hand, especially if you unknowingly draw into too many reversals. The stuns are great, but I don't think Lita is required. You could change it to Backed by Shane o Mac TB to sieve out Blatant Chokehold. Your opponent is probably going to Restrict and reverse your first maneuver, so Shane should get you that Blatant early game too.

Managed by Shane O’Mac
Pre-match Manager
When this card is in your Ring area, if your opponent reverses a card from his hand or Backlash deck, if you have fewer cards in your hand than him and your Fortitude Rating is less than his Fortitude Rating, search your Arsenal for 1 Unique card, reveal it to him, put it into your hand, and shuffle your Arsenal.
Cheater logo
Throwback
Universally Unique
F: 0 D: 0

Thanks for the suggestions. And yeah your probably right about the protecting extreme rules. And I didn't event think of Iowa so thank you for that.

Offline CRASHER

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: August 14, 2021, 08:21:47 PM »
He can't play the venue or the manager if he plays protect my strings though
Thanks to the much hated Revolution Format and Roman Reigns' spear I beat three other folks to be your current Raw Deal Champion and the "most irrelevant one in history" ...yay me :)