Author Topic: Keith Lee  (Read 140 times)

Offline Keith0913832

• TCO Donor
  • Onward with the <R>evolution!
    • View Profile
Keith Lee
« on: August 11, 2021, 07:01:43 AM »
Keith Lee is pretty versatile and easy to operate, so this is just something I feel new players can pick up and run on the spot.
I have a couple of builds for him, so I'll probably use this thread to post them whenever I get the chance.

Keith Lee / Raw / Face / Fan Favourite / A Puncher's Chance

Backstage (just a personal preference to omit the standard pack that you can go for)
Keith Lee
As Big and Tough As Two Men
The Moment Maker
Hometown Hero

Pre-match
Madison Square Garden
Playing by the Rules TB*
NXT Championship Title Belt*
NXT Tag Team Titles*
NXT North American Championship Title*
Bad Blood*
Bask in His Glory
Limitless
A Puncher's Chance
One of the Big Boys
Flanked by Arena Security

Mid-match
Backlash
You're as Graceful as a Cow on Ice
Restricted Use in This Area
Your Reach Exceeds your Grasp
The Road to Victory
The King Interferes
Introduce your Brain to your Mouth
The Sex the Gods x 3
Throw into the Corner Turnbuckle TB
Limitless Leegion

Maneuver (24)
Blindside Hook x 2
European Uppercut TB x 3
Left Cross Punch x 3
Right Cross Punch x 3
Gut Punch TB x 2
Flying Clothesline TB x 2
Series of Punches x 2
The Maneuver of Doom
Spinning Wrist... of Doom
Dynamic Finisher
Grizzly Magnum
The Pounce
Spirit Bomb
Big Bang Catastrophe

Action (4)
Technical Bear Hug
Here Comes the Cavalry
Vengeance
Think You Can Stand up to Me?

Reversal (32)
Counter Hold
Counter Throw
Counter Assault
Elbow to the Face x 2
Once is Enough x 2
Get the F Out x 2
Sloppy... Very Sloppy x 3
Volley This x 2
No Chance in Hell TB x 2
Don't be a Douchebag
Carlito Says That's Not Cool
Divine Intervention
Out of Nowhere
Sidewalk Slam TB
Hold the Phone
Don't Try This at Home x 2
Youthful Agility
No Sell Maneuver
Insurrextion
You Missed Your Chance
Ole
Breaking Ground
I Ain't Playing Around
It's Best you Stay on the Ground

The idea for the Pre-match is to run the 10 cards in order, and then choose between Big Boys and Flanked by Security. Big Boys is just to avoid those Pesky Powerslams and Overshot your Mark, while Flanked is there to protect your Grizzly Magnum from getting moved out of your hand. Bad Blood is there to pick up Grizzly Magnum which would be your important card to start the game with.

Limitless ACE is best used at lower fortitude, it would be good to be conscious of your opponent's fortitude, and also plucking your Ring cards for its ACE effects.

The idea of the Mid-match is to run 3 The Sex the Gods since you are going to ACE your Limitless a lot. The ACE is also helpful in getting the most out of Insurrextion too. The Throw into the Corner Turnbuckle is there to be played for Series of Punches. Limitless Leegion is really just there to combo off a quick Flying Clothesline in case your opponent doesn't have early game High Risk reversals.

For the maneuvers, the deck consisted of mainly Punch related cards to activate of A Puncher's Chance whenever possible. As Bask in Glory recovers non-hybrid stuff, I avoided Rapid Fire Punch and Dynamic Hooks. Once you get Magnum in, your Punch cards are mostly free for play. Use Limitless ACE to pick up the Punch from Ring / Ringside to play every turn. A nice combo would be to play Left/Right Cross Punch, Bury the corresponding for Bask, and then search for it with that played Left/Right Cross Punch.

The actions are clear-cut. Technical Bear Hug is there for infinite RFG recovery, while Cavalry and the specific is there for Ringside recovery. Vengeance is there for Bad Blood.

The reversal section is just filled with standard packs and nothing much. With the amount of RFG recovery, it would also make sense to replace the Counter reversals (and No Sell) with Revolution of the Mind x 3 and another reversal so they can be RFGed from Ring, and then recovered again.

Hope the decklist helps to get you started!

Offline rachelmon

• Kairi Sane is LOVE
    • View Profile
Re: Keith Lee
« Reply #1 on: August 11, 2021, 03:33:37 PM »
Keith Lee built Keith Lee. Interesting  8)

Offline Keith0913832

• TCO Donor
  • Onward with the <R>evolution!
    • View Profile
Re: Keith Lee
« Reply #2 on: August 11, 2021, 05:39:43 PM »
Keith Lee built Keith Lee. Interesting  8)

To be fair, Keith Lee built multiple Keith Lees :)