Author Topic: ‘Laddies and gentlemen, boys and girls etc’ and ‘Let’s make some noise...’  (Read 523 times)

Offline GPStorm89

• View Profile
Unless I’m reading something wrong but does ‘Laddies and gentlemen, boys and girls, children of all ages...’ make ‘let’s make some notice...’ completely pointless(apart from making the first card of the game good)? Why does it take away the whole ability of the card and then make it permanent?
I’m just wondering if I’m missing something.

Offline GPStorm89

• View Profile
Ladies and gentlemen...
F0
D0
When you are road dogg search for let’s make some notice put it in your ring area and shuffle, that card is now permanent and you do not draw cards for that card when you would discard cards for a card effort from your ringside, when your first non-reversal card played during the game is a maneuver, it can only be reversed from Arsenal.

Let’s Make some notice
F10
D0
When this card is in your ring area, whenever you must discard a card from your hand, you must discard but you may then draw 1 card for each card discarded.

Offline Hogtrail

• View Profile
It doesnt make it pointless. You do not draw when your ringside card or effect causes you to discard. Such as Blindside Ego.

You draw after every other discard effect.

Offline GPStorm89

• View Profile
Sorry I’m still confused. Connect me if I wrong but why is it a good thing you don’t draw cards on hen you when you discard again? Wouldn’t it be better to draw cards?

Sorry I think I’m missing some thing lol

Offline GPStorm89

• View Profile
*on when you did discard cards?

Offline Hogtrail

• View Profile
ANY TIME you discard cards (except for ringside effects), you then draw that many.

So if your opponent makes you discard 4, you then draw 4 cards after you discard.

If you discard 2 for Sustained Damage, you then draw 2.

As long as the reason you are discarding does not come from your ringside, you draw that many cards after you discard

Offline GPStorm89

• View Profile
Ah got it! Thanks for clearing that up super detailed, I was just reading what you first wrote wrong

Big help!

Offline Drywall

• TCO Donor
  • 16-bit romantic, proprietor of Geek Street.
    • View Profile
This was done to prevent shenanigans with cards such as Shoot Headlock. It's FANTASTIC against and with any discard mechanic, just make sure you don't draw yourself out of an arsenal. Chain, Salary, Sustained, etc are all great options, it really opens Road Dogg up in a unique way.
« Last Edit: March 20, 2021, 07:19:06 AM by Drywall »
I'm the wind, baby.