Author Topic: Raw Deal in the Wild  (Read 250 times)

Offline MonkeyLord13

• View Profile
Raw Deal in the Wild
« on: February 02, 2021, 08:25:19 AM »
Just thought I'd share something I recently noticed.

I follow WhatCulture Wrestling on YouTube, though I usually am only listening to it (probably should just run the podcasts, but eh, whatcha gonna do?), so it was with a certain amount of delight that while listening to Simon Miller's Ups and Downs segment regarding 2/1/21's Raw, I discovered that he's using X-Pac's Outsider Distraction card as a background for a counter he's running for matches that finish with distractions.

Here's a link: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZLW3HnVBXpg

Always warms my heart to run into RD out in the wild.

Offline dilbert505

• Raw Deal Rules Manager
  • Global Moderator
    • View Profile
Re: Raw Deal in the Wild
« Reply #1 on: February 02, 2021, 08:38:00 AM »
Ooh, this reminds me of another case.

So, I'm a big fan of Parts Funknown/Wrestletalk's Quizzlemania series, which as the name suggests is a wrestling quiz show. They've been running for going on 27 episodes now, and one of their recurring bits is The Price is Shite, where the contestants have to guess how much given bits of wrestling memorabilia cost on eBay, or WWEShop.com, or w/e. Well, the host ended up playing one episode, and losing, and his hair was on the line if he lost. The episode after saw the debut of Smooth Adam, and the Price is Shite featured Molly Holly's Bald is Beautiful as one of the items to guess the price of.

Quizzlemania X-8

I recommend the whole series (there's one episode taken down because it featured someone implicated in Speaking Out, but everything else is up there, and it is amazing), but seeing Raw Deal on an ep was awesome. No spoilers as to who guessed right, or how much, though; if you're curious, you'll have to watch.
Universally Recognized as a Mature and Responsible Adult.

Playing on Lackey? I'm on US Eastern Time; you can check what time it is for me here.

Offline CRASHER

• View Profile
Re: Raw Deal in the Wild
« Reply #2 on: February 02, 2021, 10:04:50 AM »
one of the last "Wrath of Tito" reviews he did last year before he retired he used "Slandered Online" as well
Thanks to the much hated Revolution Format and Roman Reigns' spear I beat three other folks to be your current Raw Deal Champion and the "most irrelevant one in history" ...yay me :)