Author Topic: The TCO ONLINE RAW DEAL Royal Rumble  (Read 631 times)

Offline Neil Swint

• View Profile
The TCO ONLINE RAW DEAL Royal Rumble
« on: January 14, 2021, 11:52:29 PM »
To anyone wondering if I will run the TCO Rumble this year, I sadly have to say that I will not.

2020 was brutal and I am emotionally (and computer wise right now, technically) spent.

If there ever was a time to run one it would be now to honor Pat Patterson who created this fun match that we all love. But it's not within me right now.

RIP this goddamn last year, Jon Huber, Pat Patterson, Tommy Lister (from damn covid), my black cat, and my old man (from smoking).
See you all next year, hopefully in a much better world.
Yes, I wrote this. (see iwasmade4lovinyou)
http://www.gamefaqs.com/console/snes/game/588642.html

Offline CreedP

• Voice of Reason
  • Administrator
    • View Profile
Re: The TCO ONLINE RAW DEAL Royal Rumble
« Reply #1 on: January 15, 2021, 03:19:19 PM »
Neil,

I am so very sorry to hear it.  2020 was a brutal time for a lot of us, sounds like you got hit especially hard.  My condolences.

However... you've given us so much enjoyment over the years, and asked nothing back except to sign up for these crazy events. It's made TCO a little more fun for more than a decade now, wow!

So I'm hoping you don't mind, but I'd like to carry on the tradition by keeping it going in 2021, in your honor.  We talked a lot about the fine points a while back, so I'm familiar enough to take it on.

Take care, hope 2021 brings you better circumstances and certainly more joy.

CREED
"Opinion is really the lowest form of human knowledge. It requires no accountability, no understanding. The highest form of knowledge is empathy, for it requires us to suspend our egos and live in another’s world." - Bill Bullard

Offline Neil Swint

• View Profile
Re: The TCO ONLINE RAW DEAL Royal Rumble
« Reply #2 on: January 15, 2021, 10:59:30 PM »
Thank you, and sounds good.
I sent you a pm.
Yes, I wrote this. (see iwasmade4lovinyou)
http://www.gamefaqs.com/console/snes/game/588642.html