Author Topic: High-Flying Style  (Read 349 times)

Offline NJDevil18

• View Profile
High-Flying Style
« on: January 23, 2021, 07:13:19 PM »
High-Flying Style
Pre-match Event
Can only be packed by X-Pac, Jeff Hardy, Matt Hardy, Lita, Tajiri, Hurricane, Rey Mysterio, MNM, X-treme Diva, Mexicools, Chavo Guerrero, Funaki, Kenny, Revolution Sabu, Owen Hart, The Blue Blazer, Latino Cheat, and Johnny Nitro.
Your Strike maneuvers with 'rana' in the title are now High Risk maneuvers instead, and your opponent's non-unique reversals to your High Risk maneuvers deal no damage.  Your From the Top Rope and From the Middle Turnbuckle cards cannot be reversed.
F: 0     D: 0     Unique     Permanent

I do not know if this has been answered, but if it has can you direct me to the post?

For something like Hurricane's ability that when you play a high risk you get to search for a high risk, 2 questions.  When the hurricanrana is in the arsenal is it a high risk?  When you play hurricanrana can you search for high risk?

Thank you.

Offline dilbert505

• Raw Deal Rules Manager
  • Global Moderator
    • View Profile
Re: High-Flying Style
« Reply #1 on: January 23, 2021, 07:26:04 PM »
Your "Rana" Strikes become High Risk everywhere as soon as HFS is played. In order for it to be otherwise, there would have to be a timing clause on it, such as "When played," which would limit it to being HR during the Timing Breakdown only, or "When packing this card," which would make them High Risks for packing purposes.

So, yes, it's a High Risk in the Arsenal, and when you play it, not only can you search for a High Risk, you have to. It's not a Strike anywhere at that point, so Strikes (at least, Strikes that aren't also High Risks) are not valid targets to find with his ability.
Universally Recognized as a Mature and Responsible Adult.

Playing on Lackey? I'm on US Eastern Time; you can check what time it is for me here.