Author Topic: Rules  (Read 243 times)

Offline greg

• +0/-0
    • View Profile
Rules
« on: October 13, 2020, 06:52:39 AM »
Hey everyone could someone please send me updated rules.

I have been getting a lot of answers in discord but have GAB book that I am using as a reference.

Looking for basic info on:
Chain
Heat
Bash
Female superstars ability to play cards
Pre-match order

Please if you can also email me coachrobitaille@gmail.com

Offline CreedP

• Voice of Reason
  • Administrator
  • +494/-369
    • View Profile
Re: Rules
« Reply #1 on: October 13, 2020, 08:37:11 AM »
That's not generally a service we provide.  Feel free to ask questions here, though, as you'll get answers from more official sources, such as the current Rules Manager, along with other people including myself, who worked on some of the Classic sets as a Rules Manager.

CREED
"Opinion is really the lowest form of human knowledge. It requires no accountability, no understanding. The highest form of knowledge is empathy, for it requires us to suspend our egos and live in another’s world." - Bill Bullard

Offline dilbert505

• Raw Deal Rules Manager
  • Global Moderator
  • +50/-42
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: October 13, 2020, 08:42:24 AM »
To add to that, if you have the GAB rulebook, you have the most current one. We maintain a Virtual OmniFAQ for rulings on RDPC-produced cards, but the rulebook itself was left untouched.
Universally Recognized as a Mature and Responsible Adult.

Playing on Lackey? I'm on US Eastern Time; you can check what time it is for me here.

Offline greg

• +0/-0
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: October 13, 2020, 12:26:33 PM »
Thank you guys, I just want to make sure I'm not making an illegal deck or anythin

Offline Scotty

• Card Designer
  • +52/-44
  • Backlash Podcast Co-host
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: October 14, 2020, 09:38:38 AM »
You’ll want to scroll to the bottom of the FAQ, to the “Glossary” section for rules on the traits, handsizes, prematch order, etc.

I personally have to document saved to my desktop and reference it almost daily. Ctrl+F is your friend for quick searches.