Author Topic: Alexa Bliss Submits  (Read 538 times)

Offline oninodeibbido

• +0/-0
    • View Profile
Alexa Bliss Submits
« on: October 09, 2020, 03:11:29 PM »
Hey all,

It has been a while since I have posted here on TCO, and I recently got back into the game. First off, I am awful at creating decks. that is why I am turning to the collective intelligence of the forums to help with this idea.

This is my Alexa Bliss Submits (Heel, Raw) - Edited... Went Raw for King and Hello Ladies

Backstage
1x Alexa Bliss
1x Spiteful
3x Hair Pull
3x Choke Hold
1x The NXT Breakout Star
1x The Era of the Superstar
1x Classic Knee to the Groin
1x WWE Raw Deal Fifth Anniversary
1x Raw Deal Tenth Anniversary
1x WWE Signing Appearance
1x Really, That's Enough Shenanigans
1x Enough Shenanigans!

There really is nothing weird here except that she is Era of the Superstar. She is already not a diva, so there is no downside to her running it. Plus it gives access to The Women's Evolution, The New Raw Women's Belt, and Revolutionizing the Division.

Backlash Deck
Pre-Match (12)
1x Five Feet of Fury
1x The Fairy Tale Is Over
1x NXT Arrival
1x Corey Graves: Savior of Misbehavior
1x The NXT Arena, Full Sail University
1x Raw Women’s Championship Belt
1x Managed by Vince McMahon
1x For the Love of The Game
3x Hello, Ladies!
1x A No Show

Mid-Match (12)
1x The King Interferes!
1x Unscrupulous S.O.B.
1x Panic Grab
1x Flawless Transition
1x Buying Myself Some Time
1x Little Miss Bliss
1x Dirty Low Blow
1x The Women's Evolution
1x The Road to Victory
1x Don't Cross a McMahon
1x Undermine the Competition
1x For the Love of The Game

This is the first major change. I finally had a chance to sit down and think about what I wanted to do with Lil Miss Bliss. Her Pre-Match is almost 100% playable. You start with Fairy Tail is Over to take her to 7 remaining pre-match slots. Then Managed by McMahon(tb). This drops you to 6. Corey and Arrival due not take up a slot so long as you can play them both. The belt gives the deck some bonuses with the Everyone wants to watch women wrestle. This drops you to 5. You need to get at least one of the For the love of the games in play to set you up for your Clutch, Apply. This drops you to 4. For No Show, I would recommend getting Strangle Hold and Apply Illegal. This drops you to 3. Finally, drop Hello Ladies back to back to back. Gives great recursion.

For Mid-Match, the Panic Grab & Flawless, tied to her ability to play Hair Pull as if from hand, and makes it a multi, means that first turn you are optionally throwing a Clutch Apply with FTLOTG in play or if you are behind on F, you are throwing Panic/Hair Pull, that requires 3 submission reversals to a Chain & Multi maneuver. Lastly, you can also DLB into Clutch if you didn't get the FTLOTG in play. With the last two, you F is higher than printed, thanks to Spiteful.

The rest of the Mid-Match is there to reverse and stall to to build your F up to play Claw/Apply or Claw/Maintain. Be careful of when to throw Little Miss Bliss, as you might want your opponent to burn 5 to play a reversal.

Arsenal
Manuevers (14)
1x In-sault To Injury
1x Twisted Bliss
3x Claw
3x Clutch onto Opponent
3x Handcuffed
3x Apply Illegal Leverage

Actions (11)
1x Costume Queen of the Ring
1x Glamour and Glitz
1x The NXT Generation
1x Caution: Dangerous Curves Ahead
3x Everyone Wants to Watch Women, Period
1x Here Comes the Cavalry!
3x Maintain Hold (TB)

Reversals (17)
1x Bliss Off
2x The Coach Says, 'Today's the Day!'
1x Carlito Says 'That's Not Cool!'
1x Counter Assault
1x Counter Throw
1x Counter Hold
2x Elbow to the Face
3x Manager Interferes
3x Get the 'F' Out!
2x Raw and Ready

Hybrid (18)
1x Costume Queen of the Ring
1x Blissful DDT
1x Spiteful STO
1x Shocking Interference
1x Revolutionizing the Division
1x Don't Be A Douchebag
1x Youthful Agility
2x Back Rake
2x Strangle Hold
2x Sidewalk Slam
2x Volley This!
2x Don't Try This at Home
2x Iron Will

So the entirety of the deck is based around here themes from Spiteful and her own SS ability. Use Heel Maneuvers to ramp up her Fortitude and hit Claw/Maintain to pull off the victory.

Dave
« Last Edit: November 01, 2020, 12:37:48 PM by oninodeibbido »

Offline oninodeibbido

• +0/-0
    • View Profile
Re: Alexa Bliss Submits
« Reply #1 on: November 01, 2020, 12:39:35 PM »
Edited the Deck to switch from Smackdown to Raw.

King Interferes and Hello Ladies were way better. Additionally, Everyone wants to watch women wrestle helped with the theme better.

Dropped Revolution of Mind in favor of the Counters, because it let me keep Strangle Holds and Raw and Ready.

If you have an opinion, let me know.

Offline Scotty

• Card Designer
  • +52/-44
  • Backlash Podcast Co-host
    • View Profile
Re: Alexa Bliss Submits
« Reply #2 on: November 02, 2020, 06:21:37 AM »
Deck looks pretty solid. Just wanted to note that Apply Illegal Leverage does not have “reversed” in the text, so it’s 0F. No need to waste turns/prematch/mid match trying to get that 2F to bridge. Of course, if you are lower (or want to) you can still DLB into the combo. Beware of the card Old School Brawl. It really hurts the overall clutch/apply combo, especially if you lead that combo with a DLB.