Author Topic: Alternate Art Superstars  (Read 231 times)

Offline NJDevil18

• +1/-0
    • View Profile
Alternate Art Superstars
« on: August 26, 2020, 08:06:37 AM »
Good morning... I know you usually do not take requests, so if this can't be done, I understand.  Is there any chance with the next set of revisions the text can be updated on the 2014 and 2016 superstars in the downloads?  I believe the 2017 and 2019 are up to date so it would just be the 2014 and 2016 ones.  Please and thank you for your time and all you do.

Offline CreedP

• Voice of Reason
  • Administrator
  • +494/-369
    • View Profile
Re: Alternate Art Superstars
« Reply #1 on: August 26, 2020, 11:15:10 AM »
Revisions are done to specific cards to update text, not by year, so I'm not clear what you mean, sorry.

CREED
"Opinion is really the lowest form of human knowledge. It requires no accountability, no understanding. The highest form of knowledge is empathy, for it requires us to suspend our egos and live in another’s world." - Bill Bullard

Offline NJDevil18

• +1/-0
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: August 26, 2020, 11:18:55 AM »
Well when the 2014 and 2016 superstars were revised those cards were not updated for printing as evidenced by this disclaimer: These were convention promos and tournament prize 'throw ins', but have not been updated for any Revisions since their creation.  However, from checking, it looks like the 2017 and 2019 ones were, just not the 2014 and 2016.  I am asking if we can update the text on the ones that have not been updated so that when they are printed and played they have the correct text.  I hope this is clear now.  Please and thank you.

Offline CreedP

• Voice of Reason
  • Administrator
  • +494/-369
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: August 26, 2020, 11:30:30 AM »
OH!  Those were made by other people, some of whom no longer have Photoshop.  Very unlikely they will be updated, sorry, just the actual set releases.

CREED
"Opinion is really the lowest form of human knowledge. It requires no accountability, no understanding. The highest form of knowledge is empathy, for it requires us to suspend our egos and live in another’s world." - Bill Bullard