Author Topic: A Shane O'Mac ?  (Read 260 times)

Offline The Kisser

• +0/-6
    • View Profile
A Shane O'Mac ?
« on: August 24, 2020, 02:00:10 AM »
On Coast To Coast it says it can not be reversed if played after Thrown Into the Corner Turnbuckle. So my ? is will that still work on the TB Mid Match version even if C2C has a RMS Symbol or do I have to play the Non-TB Arsenal Version of that Card before it instead to make it not be able to reverse or will both versions work on it.

Online CRASHER

• +91/-56
    • View Profile
Re: A Shane O'Mac ?
« Reply #1 on: August 24, 2020, 03:51:25 AM »
It would not...the ACE effect modifies the card to be considered played after throw, the RMS prevents that from happening.

It's the same reasoning that if you ACE throw and then play tb Big Splash in the Corner, you can use Restriced Use to remove the plunge bonus since it would no longer be played after throw
Thanks to the much hated Revolution Format and Roman Reigns' spear I beat three other folks to be your current Raw Deal Champion and the "most irrelevant one in history" ...yay me :)

Online dilbert505

• Raw Deal Rules Manager
  • Global Moderator
  • +50/-42
    • View Profile
Re: A Shane O'Mac ?
« Reply #2 on: August 24, 2020, 05:50:31 AM »
There is one corner case in which it does work: if you actually play the Mid-match card successfully, rather than using the ACE, it would be valid.
Universally Recognized as a Mature and Responsible Adult.

Playing on Lackey? I'm on US Eastern Time; you can check what time it is for me here.