Author Topic: Sealed online?  (Read 223 times)

Offline sutekh22

• +1/-4
    • View Profile
Sealed online?
« on: June 24, 2020, 08:15:29 PM »
So I found gemp and got back into playing Star Wars ccg there.  One thing they have that is neat is "sealed deck" events where you buy starters or packs online and make an online deck with them.  That would sound awesome for RD, is such a thing possible?

Offline CRASHER

• +91/-56
    • View Profile
Re: Sealed online?
« Reply #1 on: June 25, 2020, 05:22:51 AM »
Running the sealed decks as they are would be a matter of simply uploading them into OCTGN as is.....a drafting process to add cards to it??
Well that could be difficult, you'd have to make up the "packs" and assign them to people.... possible.... but it sounds like a LOT of work and effort to just make up said packs..... a cube would be just as difficult a process and you'd spend a full day just tweaking the decks and passing cards around before you even started I think....
Thanks to the much hated Revolution Format and Roman Reigns' spear I beat three other folks to be your current Raw Deal Champion and the "most irrelevant one in history" ...yay me :)

Offline Mitch!

• 2014 & 2017 Raw Deal World Champion
  • Global Moderator
  • +244/-241
  • Welcome to....Dubuque, Iowa!
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: June 25, 2020, 04:44:38 PM »
There is actually a "packs" options in OCTGN, though I haven't looked into it.
Mitch of Team Niki Heber and Friends
Only B2B's Deck to Ever Win Worlds!
The Heel HHH of Raw Deal

Offline Keith0913832

• TCO Donor
  • +14/-3
  • Onward with the <R>evolution!
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: June 25, 2020, 05:51:39 PM »
This was part of the big plan I had. got 3 expansions of starters done so far but didnt have time to do more. If anyone has free time and is willing to chip in, let me know! I just need help to collate deck lists based on the printed starter decks. Once they are all created, I'll upload them in bulk so anyone who wants to play them can copy and paste into their own library for instant play.

Offline sutekh22

• +1/-4
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: June 27, 2020, 06:13:09 PM »
If there is anything I can do to help out and make this happen let me know.  There is a link to all the starter deck lists, what would you need me to do Keith?