Author Topic: Rob Van Dam Legend Remake  (Read 576 times)

Offline darkdestiny91

• +2/-1
    • View Profile
Rob Van Dam Legend Remake
« on: March 26, 2020, 01:00:29 AM »
The Whole F’n Show
Extremist Ability:
Your High Risk maneuvers are also considered Foreign Objects for your non-stipulation cards and effects. You may pack non-backstage cards with the Rob Van Dam logo in your arsenal and is considered to be Rob Van Dam for your opponent’s effects. You may not pack Everything and the Kitchen Sink. You may pack High Flying Style. You are a Legend. ECW logo

Mr. Pay-per-view (Throwback)
Backstage Card
Your ECW One Night Stand and ECW logo cards do not take up a pre-match slot in your Ring. You may also pack up to 3 Human Highlight Reel in your Backstage and when you successfully play a Superstar-Specific High Risk maneuver, put one of those cards into your Ring. Your Human Highlight Reel cards do not take up a mid-match slot in your Ring.

After playing a lot of Terry Funk, I kinda wanted to see the ECW superstars get somewhat of a Legend treatment. And since Rob Van Dam was one of my favorites of the bunch, I decided to make a fantasy version of him that could use High Risks as a way to push with a Foreign Object playstyle. What do you guys think?

Offline rachelmon

• +27/-21
  • Kairi Sane is LOVE
    • View Profile
Re: Rob Van Dam Legend Remake
« Reply #1 on: March 26, 2020, 05:35:47 PM »
Some handsize and superstar value will be great.
And you have to Throwback this The Whole F’n Show as I believe there is a backstage card with the same title.

Using your original idea, adding some of my own ideas:

The Whole F’n Show
SHS: 5
SSV: 5
Throwback Superstar Ability: You are considered to be Extremist for your effects.
Your High Risk maneuvers are also considered Foreign Objects for your non-stipulation cards and effects. You may pack High Flying Style and non-backstage non-backlash cards with the Rob Van Dam logo. You cannot pack Everything and the Kitchen Sink. You are a Legend.
ECW Logo

Mr. Pay-Per-View
Backstage Card
Your ECW One Night Stand and ECW logo cards do not take up a pre-match slot in your Ring.
You may pack Human Highlight Reel in your Backstage, it does not take up a Mid-match slot and at the end of your Pre-match phrase, put it into your Ring.
Your Starting Handsize is +2.
Unique
ECW Logo
RMS
Throwback

One of A Kind
Action + Action
This card is considered a High Risk maneuver for your effects and cannot be reversed by hybrid cards.
Arsenal Search 2 Unique cards, reveal, put them into your hand.
Your next card played cannot be reversed.
Unique
F:0 D:0
Throwback
ECW Logo
« Last Edit: March 26, 2020, 06:56:41 PM by rachelmon »

Offline darkdestiny91

• +2/-1
    • View Profile
Re: Rob Van Dam Legend Remake
« Reply #2 on: March 29, 2020, 06:17:57 AM »
Some handsize and superstar value will be great.
And you have to Throwback this The Whole F’n Show as I believe there is a backstage card with the same title.

Using your original idea, adding some of my own ideas:

The Whole F’n Show
SHS: 5
SSV: 5
Throwback Superstar Ability: You are considered to be Extremist for your effects.
Your High Risk maneuvers are also considered Foreign Objects for your non-stipulation cards and effects. You may pack High Flying Style and non-backstage non-backlash cards with the Rob Van Dam logo. You cannot pack Everything and the Kitchen Sink. You are a Legend.
ECW Logo

Mr. Pay-Per-View
Backstage Card
Your ECW One Night Stand and ECW logo cards do not take up a pre-match slot in your Ring.
You may pack Human Highlight Reel in your Backstage, it does not take up a Mid-match slot and at the end of your Pre-match phrase, put it into your Ring.
Your Starting Handsize is +2.
Unique
ECW Logo
RMS
Throwback

One of A Kind
Action + Action
This card is considered a High Risk maneuver for your effects and cannot be reversed by hybrid cards.
Arsenal Search 2 Unique cards, reveal, put them into your hand.
Your next card played cannot be reversed.
Unique
F:0 D:0
Throwback
ECW Logo

Like this revision, feels like an improvement. Hoping to one day also see other ECW/WCW legends with the same treatment.