Author Topic: Trish Stratus  (Read 88 times)

Offline venom58913

• +0/-0
    • View Profile
Trish Stratus
« on: March 20, 2020, 10:05:29 PM »
Is Trish considered a female superstar? 

Offline dilbert505

• Global Moderator
  • +49/-42
  • The Prince of Insufficient Light
    • View Profile
Re: Trish Stratus
« Reply #1 on: March 20, 2020, 10:17:02 PM »
Short answer: Yes.

Longer explanation: Any superstar card that depicts only female wrestlers is considered a female superstar; any superstar card that depicts at least one male wrestler is considered a male superstar. Ex: Gail Kim & Molly Holly and Lay-Cool are female superstars, but Right to Censor and the Hurri-Friends are male, despite the presence of Ivory and Stacy Keibler, respectively, on those cards.

This is not directed at you by any means, but I've seen some smartasses who thought they were funny attempt jokes on this front in the past, so I'll take this opportunity to emphasize: a female character who is portrayed as particularly strong, such as Chyna or Nia Jax, is female. A male character who has dressed in drag or portrayed an ambiguous gimmick, such as Santino Marella or Billy & Chuck, is male. Neither the rules nor I have any interest in "jokes" of this nature.
Universally Recognized as a Mature and Responsible Adult.

Playing on Lackey? I'm on US Eastern Time; you can check what time it is for me here.

Offline venom58913

• +0/-0
    • View Profile
Re: Trish Stratus
« Reply #2 on: March 21, 2020, 12:22:39 AM »
I was just wondering because of WWE Divas of the Next Generation that is why I asked.