Author Topic: Anyone play online anymore?  (Read 285 times)

Offline Saige4444

• +3/-3
    • View Profile
Anyone play online anymore?
« on: March 15, 2020, 06:11:20 PM »
Does anyone actually use Lackey or OCTGN to play online anymore?

Online CRASHER

• +91/-56
    • View Profile
Re: Anyone play online anymore?
« Reply #1 on: March 15, 2020, 07:14:30 PM »
I haven't really tried OCTGN (I should) ....but that kind of free time just hasn't been around much of late ....maybe it will be better now with half the free world shutting down....but people will still be idiots on their computers  :laugh: :laugh:

I'd love to make the effort again if others are interested
*IIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIII* AM the Super Show 2017 Tag Team Champions!!!!!!

Online niiiiick

• +16/-8
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: March 19, 2020, 05:53:31 PM »
I was one of the more active online players...but honestly have moved on to Pokemon. My interest in Raw Deal started to go away with the lack of interest in the actual product the WWE puts out. That plus real life sucks right now, and I just have the time to sit down on the computer to play. Pokemon at least has the app to play on my phone anywhere I go plus theres a ton more players and shop support

Offline matthardynotdie

• +2/-2
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: May 03, 2020, 06:23:00 AM »
Yes I'm! Do you play VC?

Offline matthardynotdie

• +2/-2
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: May 03, 2020, 06:31:27 AM »
I was one of the more active online players...but honestly have moved on to Pokemon. My interest in Raw Deal started to go away with the lack of interest in the actual product the WWE puts out. That plus real life sucks right now, and I just have the time to sit down on the computer to play. Pokemon at least has the app to play on my phone anywhere I go plus theres a ton more players and shop support

True that too with players and app.