Author Topic: 2020 Bottom of the Barrel Thread  (Read 3238 times)

Offline darkdestiny91

• +2/-1
    • View Profile
Re: 2020 Bottom of the Barrel Thread
« Reply #50 on: February 20, 2020, 08:54:17 PM »
Why does everyone seem to think Heat Decks are weak. Iron Shiek is excellent as is, I understand Snitsky & Hassan require some work. But beyond that Heat is pretty damn powerful.

Right now, Elias is unkillable and Jinder Mahal has been a powerful heat deck as well. The heat trait does need some help to compete with chain/volley/etc as a consideration for non-heat oriented superstars and ofc Snitsky and Hassan do need some help to boost themselves to a more competitive level.

Offline mikeskizo

• +0/-1
    • View Profile
« Reply #51 on: May 18, 2020, 12:34:54 PM »
First off I think female superstars need some love in general.
They recently got like 3 new cards but it's not enough support considering they cant pack the divas stuff or multis they just need that extra something.

Next up AJ Lee, I love disruptive abilities like hers however I feel like mickie james, while not having as strong of an ability as AJ, mickie does AJ better than AJ because she has more relevant and more powerful support cards, AJ just seems to be missing something.

Paige next. Not even a problem with her support pre-set it more that theres not enough generic cards out to give her the boost she needs, mostly all she can do is play kicks at high damage but I feel like she needs more protection for the diva of tomorrow or a lesser cost to get it back and maybe another Avenue of playing her rather than it just being kicks all the time and you can get more use out of Team PCB like Lynch can with the use of Finlay.

Lastly I think a new prematch would be cool that has some sort of cost to play but what it does is it considers your opponent to have a title belt card in his ring for your effects.
Too many decent cards that arent worth packing because 'can only be played if your opponent has a title belt card's and you cant garauntee that.

Offline mikeskizo

• +0/-1
    • View Profile
« Reply #52 on: May 18, 2020, 12:44:16 PM »
One more thought, viscera is good but he is a one trick pony which makes him boring to play. Also, because most of the moves he packs are high damage his superstar specific moves are near impossible to play.