Raw Deal > Fantasy Cards

Reverend D-Von

(1/1)

rachelmon:
Was reading up D-von Dudley and realize that he do not have any cards to reduce the fortitude of Testify!..

Reverend D-Von
Pre-match Storyline
Cannot be blanked.
When packing this card, you may not pack any cards with the Dudley Boyz logo or cards with a Female Name (except Keibler) in the title.
Your Starting Handsize, Superstar Value and Pre-match Capacity is +2.
New Superstar Ability: Your non-reversal non-maneuver cards are -#F, where # is equal to the number of maneuvers in your ringside.
Unique
Permament
F:0 D:0

Mr McMahon's Spiritual Advisor
Pre-match Event
Cannot be blanked.
Your Pre-match cards with 'Vince' or 'McMahon' in title cannot be blanked or moved by your opponent's card effect, and can be played during any Pre-match phrase and as if you have greater superstar value.
ACE: When you activate The Reverend's Collection Box and after you have resolve the effect, you may overturn 2 cards and put 1 card removed from the game bottom of your arsenal.
Unique
Permanent
F:0 D:0

The Reverend's Collection Box
Backstage Area Object
Cannot be packed when packing cards with the Dudley Boyz logo, but you may pack up to 3 copies of Testify! in your backstage area. At the end of the pre-match phrase, shuffle them into your arsenal.
When this card is revealed, your Superstar-Specific Action cards are F:0 and during your opponent's turn, you may remove Doin' the D-von in the ring from the game to reverse any non-maneuver cards played from your opponent's hand.
Unique
RMS

Just Call My Name!
Action + Action
When Reverend D-von is in your ring, shuffle 10 cards from your ringside into your arsenal and Arsenal search Testify!, reveal and put into your hand.
When this card is in your ring, replace 'and your opponent skips his next turn' with 'and before your opponent's next turn, before his draw segment, he overturn 1 card and end his turn. He do not overturn cards for Old School Wrestling Match.' on your Testify! cards.
Unique
F:15 D:0

The Deacon Strikes!
Reversal: Special
When Reverend D-von is in your ring, reverse any maneuver.
Shuffle all Doin' the D-von and Testify! cards in your ring, ringside or removed from the game and into your arsenal.
Unique
F:15 D:3

OH MY BROTHER.. (+The Dudley Family Logo)
Action + Action
When you are the Dudley Family or Brothers from Another Mother is in your Ring, you may Arsenal Search Testify!, reveal and put into your hand.
You may discard 2 cards and overturn 3 cards.
If you do, when the next card played is Testify!, your opponent cannot respond to it.
Unique
F:3 D:0

Who's the Man? (+The Dudley Family Logo)
Action
When you are the Dudley Family or when played after D-Von's Flying Lariat, this card cannot be reversed.
Shuffle up to 8 cards from your ringside into your arsenal and draw 2 cards. When you have a card with the Dudley Boyz logo in your ring, shuffle up to 3 additional cards.
Unique
F:10 D:0

maskedllama:
I like the idea! Good redesign.  No Deacon Batista??

rachelmon:

--- Quote from: maskedllama on December 07, 2019, 04:22:38 PM ---I like the idea! Good redesign.  No Deacon Batista??

--- End quote ---

have added beacon batista hahaa

Drywall:
I love it but can you ignore text of a card that has RMS?

dilbert505:

--- Quote from: Drywall on December 10, 2019, 12:02:20 PM ---I love it but can you ignore text of a card that has RMS?
--- End quote ---

You cannot. I don't know if this passes rules muster, but I'd write it something like "When your opponent has Old School Wrestling Match in his ring, and a turn would be skipped, instead end that turn before the Draw Segment."

Navigation

[0] Message Index

Go to full version