Author Topic: RFG cards public knowledge? Or semi public?  (Read 95 times)

Offline Nicodemvs

• +2/-0
    • View Profile
RFG cards public knowledge? Or semi public?
« on: November 28, 2019, 03:51:37 AM »
Is RFG public knowledge or only public knowledge cards that are are RFG public knowledge? ( example opponent forces me to rfg one card from my hand at random do they get to know what that card is once removed even if there's cards removed from the game from a previous volley this!?) I assume it's variable knowledge based on if the card was public knowledge or available to my opponents knowledge prior to being removed.

Online dilbert505

• +49/-42
  • The Prince of Insufficient Light
    • View Profile
Re: RFG cards public knowledge? Or semi public?
« Reply #1 on: November 28, 2019, 08:19:11 AM »
You assume incorrectly. RFG is public knowledge.
Universally Recognized as a Mature and Responsible Adult.

Playing on Lackey? I'm on US Eastern Time; you can check what time it is for me here.

Offline CreedP

• Voice of Reason
  • Administrator
  • +494/-369
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: November 28, 2019, 10:32:46 AM »
To add, the only areas that are NOT public knowledge are your Arsenal, your Backlash, and your hand.  The Ring, Ringside, Backstage Area, and cards removed from the game are all public.  (I think that's all of them!)

CREED
V9: NXT Takeover - Full Release Available Now!

"Opinion is really the lowest form of human knowledge. It requires no accountability, no understanding. The highest form of knowledge is empathy, for it requires us to suspend our egos and live in another’s world." - Bill Bullard

Online dilbert505

• +49/-42
  • The Prince of Insufficient Light
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: November 28, 2019, 11:22:36 AM »
To add, the only areas that are NOT public knowledge are your Arsenal, your Backlash, and your hand.  The Ring, Ringside, Backstage Area, and cards removed from the game are all public.  (I think that's all of them!)

CREED

Aside from corner cases for specific superstars, like Rick Rude’s Allegiance deck and R Truth’s Little Jimmy deck, and zones created by cards, like That’s Broken, I think you’re right.
Universally Recognized as a Mature and Responsible Adult.

Playing on Lackey? I'm on US Eastern Time; you can check what time it is for me here.