Author Topic: Spinning wrist lock...  (Read 154 times)

Offline Hogtrail

• +15/-4
    • View Profile
Spinning wrist lock...
« on: November 23, 2019, 02:28:01 PM »
Spinning Wrist Lock Hammerlock Headlock Takedown Armbar of Doom
Submission + Submission
When this card is in any area: it is Chain when you have a Chain maneuver in your Ring, it is Heat when you have a Heat maneuver in your Ring, and it is BASH when you have a BASH maneuver in your Ring.
Shuffle up to 4 cards with any of those traits (including BASH), or that are Multi or Unique, from your Ringside into your Arsenal.
F: 12     D: 8     SV: 1     Unique     Multi

1. Is Bash a trait? I noticed that I couldn't find any cards in classic that say "BASH maneuver" or "BASH action", they all say "...with 'BASH' in the title". However, virtual has called then BASH maneuvers and BASH reversals and BASH actions.

2. I cannot search for this card when looking for a card with bash in the title, correct?

3. Is there a difference between "BASH maneuver" and "A maneuver with 'BASH' in the title?"
Please Like The Film Slobs on Facebook and Twitter!

Offline maskedllama

• +64/-61
  • Innovator of the 360 Reverse Diving Hoof Tackle
    • View Profile
Re: Spinning wrist lock...
« Reply #1 on: November 25, 2019, 07:42:07 PM »
A maneuver with BASH in the title is a BASH maneuver.  The terminology was changed to save space on cards.
LLucha LLamadore by Ceika

Offline Daeva

• Virtual Contributor, Level 4 Judge, Hope Ender
  • Administrator
  • +319/-214
  • On Balance, Off Balance, Doesn't Matter
    • View Profile
Re: Spinning wrist lock...
« Reply #2 on: November 26, 2019, 12:45:52 PM »
BASH isn't technically a trait, but we hacked it on there because we wanted that functionality.

There is no difference between "maneuver with BASH in the title" and "BASH maneuver." You can search for Spinning Wrist Lock Hammerlock... of Doom as if it has BASH in the title when you have a maneuver with BASH in the title in your Ring.
Nate Weiss, Rules Manager & Dream Killer
"You're no fun." -Creed
Timing question? Look here.
Evidence is everything in a court of law. Evidence is also everything in the Rules Forum.