Author Topic: Stun Value Questions  (Read 167 times)

Offline kingofkings_909

• +29/-46
  • Mr. RAW Deal Price Guide
    • View Profile
Stun Value Questions
« on: November 21, 2019, 09:24:47 AM »
If I have There Is No Escape in play with 3x Stun the Crowds are my maneuvers +5 Stun Value? 2 from the Feud and 3 from the 3 Stun the Crowds.

Also, do I have to draw cards equal to the entire stun value of a card or can I just choose how many I draw?
Check out my trade list HERE!:
http://www.teamcanadaonline.net/index.php/topic,7654.0.html

The proud owner of EVERY Superstar Specific card from EVERY set for EVERY Superstar!

102-0 in the buying/selling and trading section

Offline BALLS

• +14/-9
  • BALLS TO YOU
    • View Profile
Re: Stun Value Questions
« Reply #1 on: November 21, 2019, 10:18:08 AM »
Stun the Crowd
-This card adds +1 Stun Value to cards that are granted a temporary Stun Value by other cards such as From the Top
Rope.

-Stun Value granted by this card is temporary and will not exist after the Maneuver has completed its damage.
-This effect is cumulative with other cards that add Stun Value, including other copies of Stun the Crowd.

Stun Value
-Stun Value appears as a number of stars above the Damage box of a Maneuver card.
-If a maneuver with Stun Value is reversed while overturning cards, the Stun Value will trigger. The controller of
the maneuver may elect to draw a number of cards up to the total Stun Value on the card.

-Stun Value will not trigger if the maneuver is reversed on the very last card while overturning. EXAMPLE: Player
plays Chair Shot, which is reversed on the 10th card overturned.
-Stun Value may be temporarily increased by other card effects. This will only last until the maneuver completely
resolves.
-A card or effect that counts Stun Value in the ring area will only count the printed Stun Value that appears on the
cards.
-Stun Value is a function of a maneuver card when played; it is not applicable to a card played as an Action or
Reversal. Cards that add to Stun Value will have no effect on Actions and Reversals, only played Maneuvers.

Offline dilbert505

• Raw Deal Rules Manager
  • Global Moderator
  • +50/-42
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: November 21, 2019, 11:08:38 AM »
One thing to note is that as a general rule (This also applies to things like Edge & Christian's ability) you have to decide how many you'll draw, then draw that number, rather than drawing them one at a time until you get what you want.
Universally Recognized as a Mature and Responsible Adult.

Playing on Lackey? I'm on US Eastern Time; you can check what time it is for me here.

Offline Nicodemvs

• +2/-0
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: November 22, 2019, 06:27:51 PM »
Be a man run Lashley pure stun XD jkjk just having some fun