Author Topic: Is there a face card or none heel card like best pair plans?  (Read 820 times)

Offline venom58913

• +0/-0
    • View Profile
Is there a face card or none heel card like best pair plans?
« on: November 12, 2019, 08:27:31 PM »
Want to know if there is a card like best laid plans that can be run in face decks?

Offline Tim (From SG)

• +4/-0
    • View Profile
Re: Is there a face card or none heel card like best pair plans?
« Reply #1 on: November 12, 2019, 09:00:22 PM »
Nope. Best Laid Plans is only viable for heel decks. There isnt really a best laid plan alternative card for face decks.

Face decks had some other perks like Playing by the Rules TB which reduces the fort for face and Sloppy reversals by 5f, alongside product endorsement TB, Taunted by Chanting Fans, Old School Psychology and so forth for pre-match benefits.

Online CRASHER

• +91/-56
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: November 13, 2019, 07:16:03 AM »
Giving 'em High Fives and one of the big boys allow you to pad your ringside pile and grab one back, they might be good options depending on what you're trying to do and with who (also Managed by William Regal is an excellent search tool in the pre as well)
Thanks to the much hated Revolution Format and Roman Reigns' spear I beat three other folks to be your current Raw Deal Champion and the "most irrelevant one in history" ...yay me :)

Offline venom58913

• +0/-0
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: November 15, 2019, 07:53:41 PM »
Running Sting.

Offline The Kisser

• +0/-6
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: March 05, 2020, 07:31:49 PM »
Giving 'em High Fives and one of the big boys allow you to pad your ringside pile and grab one back, they might be good options depending on what you're trying to do and with who (also Managed by William Regal is an excellent search tool in the pre as well)

I know this might be a Few Months old but when I was thinking of Awesome FACE combos like the Stupid Trash Tralkin Interview Combo that's got Christopher Nowinski which ya use the TTI TB Feud for that and then put 2 Ol Skool Heel TTI and the Backstage Interview w/ Terri which essentially lets ya Reg like at least 2x's w/ the whole Combo of all them.
Here's a Good Face Combo for a Pre-Match as you would have to Run the Stuperstar A RAW FACE would be 2-3 Giving The High 5's Original Face and also Managed by Miss Jackie where at the End of Pre-Match you would grab them 2-3 non-unique's for the GTH5's and then ya do Miss Jackie and shuffle 10 of them back in which if ya used 2 ya get 8 and if ya used 3 you would have to leave 2 of them in your ringside Pile unless if ya made you Deck a Chain/Heat/Volley Deck then your would Restart the match ot reshuffle the rest back in