Author Topic: Got a ? about Unorthodox Style Of Wrestling  (Read 250 times)

Offline The Kisser

• +0/-6
    • View Profile
Got a ? about Unorthodox Style Of Wrestling
« on: September 09, 2019, 03:24:08 PM »
On Unorthdox Style of Wrestling it reads:
"When this card is in your ring area, whenever you play a High Risk Maneuver after a Submission Maneuver, it cannot be reversed from your opponent's hand."

The ? is on Multi that are a combo of a High Risk and either Submission, Strike, Grapple, Trademark Finisher, Action, and the Revo Counterparts.
Ok I play Wraparound Wrist Lock which becomes successful as it's a Submission Chain and that means if a play a Maneuver, It Cannot be reversed from your opponent's Backlash Deck and the next Card I play is a High Risk+Submission a Flying Choke Hold which can only be played after a Successfully played Submission.
So my ? Is this means my Flying Choke Hold cannot be Reversed from Hand or Backlash Correct? And the only way to reverse it by like Backhand Slap or a Reversal that reverse's Cannot Be reversed if they have it in their Backlash or Hand and they only can reverse from Ring or Arsenal Correct.
And this goes for all High Risk+Any Non High Risk Card Type if I play it after a Submission Correct?

Offline Buddha Dudley

• 2011 & 2012 World Champion / 2014 & 2015 ACMT Winner
  • Global Moderator
  • +227/-134
  • It's good to be the boss!
    • View Profile
    • VELACARDS.com for all your Raw Deal Purchasing Needs
Re: Got a ? about Unorthodox Style Of Wrestling
« Reply #1 on: September 09, 2019, 04:42:08 PM »
So my ? Is this means my Flying Choke Hold cannot be Reversed from Hand or Backlash?

Correct.

And the only way to reverse it by like Backhand Slap or a Reversal that reverse's Cannot Be reversed if they have it in their Backlash or Hand.

Wrong. Backhand Slap (TB) only reverses a Completely Irreversible Card. This hypothetical Flying Choke Hold that has 2 reversal restrictions (WAWL + protection from UnorthodoxSOW) STILL can be reversed.  For example, it can still be reversed from Ringside, from Arsenal, from the Ring, from the Backstage, etc.

And this goes for all High Risk+Any Non High Risk Card Type if I play it after a Submission Correct?
Yes. Multis are considered all their types when played.
VP of the Raw Deal Players Committee

Buddha's tl;dr for every post "I go to PWG all the time...bay-bay!"

Drew is pretty well the king