Author Topic: Intensity of ten cities and no more shenanigans  (Read 293 times)

Offline fadeaway

• +4/-0
    • View Profile
Intensity of ten cities and no more shenanigans
« on: August 29, 2019, 07:50:37 PM »
Sorry I don’t have the text of cards now- typing from mobile

No more shenanigans states “when opp activates IOTC, you may overturn 1 and remove it from game instead”.

Does home team still get to shuffle 10?

Offline rachelmon

• +26/-21
  • Ryder-Lynch-Mahal
    • View Profile
Re: Intensity of ten cities and no more shenanigans
« Reply #1 on: August 29, 2019, 09:51:47 PM »
Got the text for you, bro. WOOWOOWOO YOU KNOW IT

The Intensity of Ten Cities
Action
When played, you may overturn 3 cards. If you do, this card is -10F.
When your next card played this turn is a maneuver, it is +10D.
When your next card played this turn is an Action card, it is -10F.
When this card is in your Ring area, during your turn you may put this card on the bottom of your Arsenal and then shuffle up to 10 cards from your Ringside pile into your Arsenal.
F: 10     D: 0     Unique     Fan Favorite logo

No More Shenanigans
Backstage Card
Cannot be packed by Doink.
Replace "non-Enforcer, non-Superstar cards" with "non-Superstar-specific Backstage cards without 'Shenanigans' in the title" on all Backstage Shenanigans cards.
When your opponent Activates The Intensity of Ten Cities, you may overturn 1 card and remove that card from the game instead.
When you would discard your hand or Backlash to his effects, you may instead discard # random cards, where # is half the number of cards to be discarded (rounded down).
Unique     RMS logo

Offline Queensryche

• TCO Donor
  • +8/-2
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: August 31, 2019, 06:40:14 PM »
Based on what No More Shenanigans says, I would assume that using it to remove The Intensity of Ten Cities cancels the effect since No More Shenanigans removes it from the game “instead”. Maybe I’m wrong, but that sounds like No More Shenanigans’ interaction with The Intensity of Ten Cities replaces the effect.
Ceterum censeo Chelsea delendam esse.

Don't let this signature distract you from the fact that Dele Alli has 29 more PL goals than Jack Wilshere.

BREAKING NEWS: Arsenal to move to Los Angeles "to be closer to their fanbase" according to Stan Kroenke.

Offline BigPimpin

• +276/-147
  • Straight Gangsta, Foo'!
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: September 01, 2019, 07:07:35 AM »
The answer to the original question is - maybe.

Assuming the opponent is willing to overturn the 1 card, what NMS does is prevent I10C from going to the bottom of the Arsenal as the activation cost and instead removes it from the game.  But the activation is still pending, so whether or not The Home Team gets to shuffle 10 in that situation depends on whether the opponent reverses the Activated Card Effect.  If they do not, then you shuffle 10, but if they do, then you don't. 
Discord: MightyBP
Time Zone: EST
Available Lackey Hours: late nights (8-9 PM starts), some weekend evenings or morning.

100% reason to remember the name.

I'm the reason the hood need a dental plan.

Offline Queensryche

• TCO Donor
  • +8/-2
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: September 01, 2019, 02:10:12 PM »
The answer to the original question is - maybe.

Assuming the opponent is willing to overturn the 1 card, what NMS does is prevent I10C from going to the bottom of the Arsenal as the activation cost and instead removes it from the game.  But the activation is still pending, so whether or not The Home Team gets to shuffle 10 in that situation depends on whether the opponent reverses the Activated Card Effect.  If they do not, then you shuffle 10, but if they do, then you don't.

I figured I was missing something. It’s been too long since I last played Raw Deal and I was using FFTCG logic, which is not quite Raw Deal logic.
Ceterum censeo Chelsea delendam esse.

Don't let this signature distract you from the fact that Dele Alli has 29 more PL goals than Jack Wilshere.

BREAKING NEWS: Arsenal to move to Los Angeles "to be closer to their fanbase" according to Stan Kroenke.

Offline fadeaway

• +4/-0
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: September 01, 2019, 07:25:03 PM »
Thanks Rachelmon, queensryche and big pimpin!

Technical bear hugs for u all  8)