Author Topic: The Alpha of NXT  (Read 143 times)

Offline Shelan

• +3/-4
  • And That's the Bottom Line...
    • View Profile
The Alpha of NXT
« on: August 26, 2019, 07:18:13 PM »
The Alpha of NXT
Mid-match Action + Action
When your opponent is an NXT Superstar, he cannot respond to this card. When you have 5+ lower Fortitude and he successfully plays a maneuver, you may put this card into your Ring.
F: 12     D: 0 

7a Effects you control (other than this card's text taking place when played or when successful played) that trigger on a Successfully Played card take place. In the event of more than one effect, you choose which order they occur.

As I'm building Baron Corbin, I came across a line from the above mentioned card: When you have 5+ lower Fortitude and he successfully plays a maneuver, you may put this card into your Ring.

Can I play in such a way that when I have 0F and opponent hits me with a Kick 0F 5D and I put this card into the ring since the requirement have been met of 5+ lower Fortitude and he successfully plays a maneuver part.

OR in other words, is: When you have 5+ lower Fortitude and he successfully plays a maneuver, you may put this card into your Ring...(IS SAME AS ?)...When he successfully plays a maneuver and you have 5+ lower Fortitude, you may put this card into your Ring.
« Last Edit: August 26, 2019, 07:55:06 PM by Shelan »
"Imagine speaking with your oldest, wisest, most optimal future self. What you're doing is tapping deep into your subconscious. Let your choices be guided by the person you hope to become." — Brianna Wiest

Discord: Shelan

Offline Daeva

• Virtual Contributor, Level 4 Judge, Hope Ender
  • Administrator
  • +319/-214
  • On Balance, Off Balance, Doesn't Matter
    • View Profile
Re: The Alpha of NXT
« Reply #1 on: August 27, 2019, 09:47:10 AM »
Yes.
Nate Weiss, Rules Manager & Dream Killer
"You're no fun." -Creed
Timing question? Look here.
Evidence is everything in a court of law. Evidence is also everything in the Rules Forum.