Author Topic: Two Feuds  (Read 458 times)

Offline Revolution_Payback

• +2/-8
    • View Profile
Two Feuds
« on: August 10, 2019, 07:10:36 PM »
Is there anyway to have two Feuds in your ring area?

Offline Hogtrail

• +15/-4
    • View Profile
Re: Two Feuds
« Reply #1 on: August 10, 2019, 07:18:55 PM »
Managed by Miss Jackie if you're lucky enough
Please Like The Film Slobs on Facebook and Twitter!

Offline CRASHER

• +91/-56
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: August 10, 2019, 07:37:06 PM »
Play Second Coming, his feuds are now active events
*IIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIII* AM the Super Show 2017 Tag Team Champions!!!!!!

Offline The Kisser

• +0/-6
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: October 22, 2019, 04:52:11 PM »
Play Second Coming, his feuds are now active events
Yeah you could play 6 Diff Feuds w/ him as he doesn't get them as Pre-Match as he can't play Face up cards so you play up to 6 diff feuds face down and also on the flipping part when you get to Flip them Face Up their Text goes off correct like you get to Flip a Card over and for example it's Trash Talkin' Interview the Feud where you get to look at you opponents hand and make him shuffle that card in and then yours as any pre-match text goes off when play Correct.

Offline MonkeyLord13

• +10/-1
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: October 23, 2019, 06:34:23 AM »
Yeah you could play 6 Diff Feuds w/ him as he doesn't get them as Pre-Match as he can't play Face up cards so you play up to 6 diff feuds face down and also on the flipping part when you get to Flip them Face Up their Text goes off correct like you get to Flip a Card over and for example it's Trash Talkin' Interview the Feud where you get to look at you opponents hand and make him shuffle that card in and then yours as any pre-match text goes off when play Correct.

I think you're misremembering how he works. Here's his superstar text:

The Second Coming
Starting Hand Size: 7     Superstar Value: 5
Legend Superstar Ability: You cannot flip cards face-up.  Once during each of your turns, you may play 1 face-down card as if from hand or Backlash.   
Your Feud cards are now Active Events and can be played during the Feud phase.
You may pack Unique Chris Jericho Arsenal and Mid-Match cards and I'm Better Than You.  You cannot pack Corners, Managers, Run-ins, First Of All, or Back to Basics.
V5

He CAN play cards face-up, he cannot flip them face-up if they've been turned face-down (such as with Turning Everything Upside Down). So in the prematch, you can play feuds as following the rules for Active Events, face-up as per normal (meaning they are played as Prematch Events, take up pre-match slots as normal, they follow the rules for the Active keyword), and leave them face-up. In fact, as Active cards, you are not allowed to flip his feuds face-down (because you cannot flip Active cards face-down).

While his ability allows you to play face-down cards, I do not believe that you could play a face-down Pre-Match card with his ability because the "as if from hand or Backlash" indicates that the card you're playing has to be a legal play. Using your ability during your turn is not the pre-match phase, when it would be legal to play a pre-match card. (Ruling seems to be confirmed here: http://teamcanadaonline.net///index.php/topic,15787.msg184748.html#msg184748).

Again, this is irrelevant for The Second Coming's feud cards, because, again, the Active keyword that they gain from his ability makes it illegal to turn them face-down.

Offline The Kisser

• +0/-6
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: November 04, 2019, 05:29:27 PM »

I think you're misremembering how he works. Here's his superstar text:

The Second Coming
Starting Hand Size: 7     Superstar Value: 5
Legend Superstar Ability: You cannot flip cards face-up.  Once during each of your turns, you may play 1 face-down card as if from hand or Backlash.   
Your Feud cards are now Active Events and can be played during the Feud phase.
You may pack Unique Chris Jericho Arsenal and Mid-Match cards and I'm Better Than You.  You cannot pack Corners, Managers, Run-ins, First Of All, or Back to Basics.
V5

He CAN play cards face-up, he cannot flip them face-up if they've been turned face-down (such as with Turning Everything Upside Down). So in the prematch, you can play feuds as following the rules for Active Events, face-up as per normal (meaning they are played as Prematch Events, take up pre-match slots as normal, they follow the rules for the Active keyword), and leave them face-up. In fact, as Active cards, you are not allowed to flip his feuds face-down (because you cannot flip Active cards face-down).

While his ability allows you to play face-down cards, I do not believe that you could play a face-down Pre-Match card with his ability because the "as if from hand or Backlash" indicates that the card you're playing has to be a legal play. Using your ability during your turn is not the pre-match phase, when it would be legal to play a pre-match card. (Ruling seems to be confirmed here: http://teamcanadaonline.net///index.php/topic,15787.msg184748.html#msg184748).

Again, this is irrelevant for The Second Coming's feud cards, because, again, the Active keyword that they gain from his ability makes it illegal to turn them face-down.

So my bad as I never read that part on him but as far as The Original ? the only 3 or 4 that can play that I can think of are Your Freaking Hero as cause if you play World Class Athlete his Pre-Match SS Feud is an event instead so you can play like a Bitter Rivals or Trash Tralkin Interview or any other feud and also w/ Jericho or Highlight Of Night as his Storyline puts I'm Better Than You into your ring at the end of the Pre-Match phase so them are the 2 Stars I can think of right now that can play 2 Feuds or have 2 Feuds in your Ring.