Author Topic: Questions on The Arrival of Adrian Neville  (Read 224 times)

Offline rachelmon

• +25/-21
  • Ryder-Lynch-Mahal
    • View Profile
Questions on The Arrival of Adrian Neville
« on: July 21, 2019, 06:22:47 PM »
The Arrival of Adrian Neville
Mid-match Action / Reversal: Special
During your turn when you have 5+ lower Fortitude, you may put this card in your Ring and when your next card played is a non-Run-in 8D- maneuver, it is considered to be played as a Counter and he cannot respond to it.
As a reversal, reverse any non-maneuver card.
When NXT Championship Title Belt is in your Ring, draw up to 1 card.
F: 10     D: 0     Unique     NXT logo

Technical Stomp
High Risk / Action
As a maneuver, can only be played after a successfully played card. You may search your Arsenal for 1 card with the word "technical" in the title, reveal it to your opponent, put it into your hand, and shuffle your Arsenal.
As an action, this card is -4F and -6D, put this card on the bottom of your Arsenal and your opponent discards 1 card.
SV: 1
F: 4   D: 6

If I successfully played a card and I put The Arrival of Adrian Neville in ring, is Technical Stomp be considered played after a successfully played card and as a counter?

Offline Daeva

• Virtual Contributor, Level 4 Judge, Hope Ender
  • Administrator
  • +319/-214
  • On Balance, Off Balance, Doesn't Matter
    • View Profile
Re: Questions on The Arrival of Adrian Neville
« Reply #1 on: July 21, 2019, 07:16:31 PM »
Yes.
Nate Weiss, Rules Manager & Dream Killer
"You're no fun." -Creed
Timing question? Look here.
Evidence is everything in a court of law. Evidence is also everything in the Rules Forum.

Offline Kingsantino92

• +4/-2
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: July 22, 2019, 12:22:53 PM »
Does lowering the damage with Sustained Damage be considered as responding to it?

Offline niiiiick

• +16/-8
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: July 22, 2019, 12:41:32 PM »
Does lowering the damage with Sustained Damage be considered as responding to it?

Yes, activating a card effect is a response

Virtual omniFAQ:

Response, Respond
-A player responds to a card by playing a Reversal card, activating a card effect, even if the card is not in their Ring, or activating their Ability.
-Cards that a player may not respond to will still trigger effects from cards in the Ring or Abilities. EXAMPLE: Diamond Dallas Page will still discard for his opponent's copies of Old School Psychology when he plays It's Me...It's Me...It's D-D-P. EXAMPLE 2: Leader of the Edge Army will still draw and cause Raw Guest Host to discard when Raw Guest Host successfully plays The Price is Raw. EXAMPLE 3: Raven will still draw when Festus hits him with a maneuver protected by ....