Author Topic: Tyler Breeze and some minor text effect errors?  (Read 209 times)

Offline darkdestiny91

• +1/-1
    • View Profile
Tyler Breeze and some minor text effect errors?
« on: July 06, 2019, 07:27:22 PM »
Tyler Breeze's #MMMGorgeous text doesn't technically affect Buying Myself Some Time, although we can understand the intention. Just wanted to point it out!

#MMMGorgeous
Pre-match Event
Your Tyler Breeze-specific cards cannot be blanked.
At the end of the Pre-match phase, put up to 3 cards from your hand under The Selfie Stick, face-down or face-up; draw 1 card for each face-down card, and for each face-up card, your opponent puts 1 random card from hand on the bottom of his Arsenal.
Ignore the 'less than 6' text on your Buying Myself Some Time.
F: 0     D: 0     Unique     Permanent     NXT logo
V9

Buying Myself Some Time
Mid-match Action
Can only be packed by a Superstar with a printed 5- Starting Hand Size.  Cannot be packed by Eugene,Ric Flair, or Test.
Before your Draw Segment of your first turn, when this card is in your Backlash and you have 5- cards in your hand, you do not have a card with 'interest' in the title in your Ring, and your Enforcer is not Test, you may put this card into your Ring; draw up to 2 cards, your opponent’s Ability is blank until the start of your next turn, and he skips his next Draw Segment.
F: 0     D: 0     Unique

Offline Tim (From SG)

• +4/-0
    • View Profile
Re: Tyler Breeze and some minor text effect errors?
« Reply #1 on: July 06, 2019, 09:31:15 PM »
Hey man

"Less than 6" is considered the same as "5 or below, aka have 5- cards". I also had the same thinking initially. After re-reading it several times, I learnt to accept it for what it is. It's essentially the same lol.  :police:

Offline niiiiick

• +16/-8
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: July 08, 2019, 07:24:37 AM »
Creed was made aware of this at release (by me). I believe he noted it for revisions and I'm sure he has passed all of his notes on to Eric

Online dilbert505

• +49/-42
  • The Prince of Insufficient Light
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: July 08, 2019, 08:00:05 AM »
Hey man

"Less than 6" is considered the same as "5 or below, aka have 5- cards". I also had the same thinking initially. After re-reading it several times, I learnt to accept it for what it is. It's essentially the same lol.  :police:

This is not true, at least not when you are told to ignore specific text, but as Niiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii iiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii iiiiiick pointed out, this was identified as an issue, and is on the list to be revised. An updated version of the card, which works as intended, will be released, either with V9B or the 2019 revisions.
Universally Recognized as a Mature and Responsible Adult.

Playing on Lackey? I'm on US Eastern Time; you can check what time it is for me here.

Offline CreedP

• Voice of Reason
  • Administrator
  • +493/-369
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: July 08, 2019, 08:25:12 AM »
Confirming that, much like the original poster, this card JUST MADE THE LIST!  :P

We've got this tagged and when we wrap up V9B and get it out, it will come with a handful of fixes and error corrections for V9A.

CREED
V9: NXT Takeover ("A" Section) - Out Now!

"Opinion is really the lowest form of human knowledge. It requires no accountability, no understanding. The highest form of knowledge is empathy, for it requires us to suspend our egos and live in another’s world." - Bill Bullard