Author Topic: Time for a Change  (Read 1607 times)

Offline thebear308

• +12/-1
    • View Profile
Re: Time for a Change
« Reply #25 on: July 31, 2019, 07:19:55 PM »
It should, though... don't hold your breath on seeing anything Benoit related, sorry.

Meanwhile, isn't it NXT tonight?  Nothing on hand for the current roster, but we do have this shiny object available:

CREED
...counting down the hours now!
Is this considered a Title Belt (since I don't see "Belt" in the title of the card)?
« Last Edit: July 31, 2019, 08:36:35 PM by thebear308 »

Offline dallasstar17

• +1/-7
  • Team X-Treme
    • View Profile
« Reply #26 on: July 31, 2019, 07:21:03 PM »
I wouldn't take it at face value that all of those characters that will show up in v10. Raw Deal has a long history of having cards that reference characters that either come out a long time after that if at all. Hello, Ladies is a good example of this. I would say that a few of those superstars showing up in v10 is a safe bet, though. I do look forward to see what those superstars will have to offer if and when they come out.

Yeah I should amend the fact the word potential should be there in the description. but yeah I am still excited for the group of people here.
Dallasstar17
Oklahoma's Resident Team X-Treme Member

Online CreedP

• Voice of Reason
  • Administrator
  • +493/-369
    • View Profile
« Reply #27 on: July 31, 2019, 09:01:11 PM »

... wait, why's everyone looking at me?? 

Oh, you're all waiting for the set to drop.  Won't be long now, but you know what would cut the tension?  We need a ...

CREED
V9: NXT Takeover - Full Release Available Now!

"Opinion is really the lowest form of human knowledge. It requires no accountability, no understanding. The highest form of knowledge is empathy, for it requires us to suspend our egos and live in another’s world." - Bill Bullard

Offline Daeva

• Virtual Contributor, Level 4 Judge, Hope Ender
  • Administrator
  • +319/-214
  • On Balance, Off Balance, Doesn't Matter
    • View Profile
« Reply #28 on: July 31, 2019, 09:29:24 PM »
Is this considered a Title Belt (since I don't see "Belt" in the title of the card)?

Yes. The word "Title Belt" does not need to be in the title of the card for it to count as a Title Belt.
Nate Weiss, Rules Manager & Dream Killer
"You're no fun." -Creed
Timing question? Look here.
Evidence is everything in a court of law. Evidence is also everything in the Rules Forum.

Offline maskedllama

• +63/-61
  • Innovator of the 360 Reverse Diving Hoof Tackle
    • View Profile
« Reply #29 on: August 01, 2019, 03:57:58 AM »
Spoilers at Gencon,  it's a beautiful thing.  So pumped for the new content that it's taking my mind off the rough day I will have at work as deadlines are due and I can't leave for Gencon yet.

DANCE BREAK!!!
LLucha LLamadore by Ceika

Offline DebuRaito

• +20/-4
    • View Profile
« Reply #30 on: August 01, 2019, 08:33:58 AM »
Just want to check if Burn It Down is permanent? It appears not in the set list but it’s printef permanent on the images.

By the way, This Club is Too Sweet didn’t have the “action + action” when it’s a multi card.

Online CreedP

• Voice of Reason
  • Administrator
  • +493/-369
    • View Profile
« Reply #31 on: August 01, 2019, 08:53:19 AM »
I've just uploaded replacements for Burn It Down without the errant 'Permanent' trait.

However, I didn't see this in time, so The Club will stay as is, we'll fix it with Revisions unless something critical comes up.  It's a Multi, just play accordingly.

EDIT:  Gotta do a fix for Lackey anyway, that'll be enough work to warrant an update to This Club is Too Sweet! - look for that tonight (Pacific US time zone, heh)

CREED
« Last Edit: August 01, 2019, 11:39:34 AM by CreedP »

"Opinion is really the lowest form of human knowledge. It requires no accountability, no understanding. The highest form of knowledge is empathy, for it requires us to suspend our egos and live in another’s world." - Bill Bullard

Online CreedP

• Voice of Reason
  • Administrator
  • +493/-369
    • View Profile
« Reply #32 on: August 01, 2019, 07:36:12 PM »
There, This Club has been updated, apologies to anyone who rushed to the printer before I got the fix in.  :)

CREED