Author Topic: PSA: AEW Fyter Fest streaming free on Bleacher Report  (Read 393 times)

Offline MonkeyLord13

• +10/-1
    • View Profile
PSA: AEW Fyter Fest streaming free on Bleacher Report
« on: June 29, 2019, 12:32:54 PM »
https://live.bleacherreport.com/wrestling/all-elite-wrestling/events/aew-fyter-fest/66422

Event begins at 830 edt, preshow at 730. This is a legit stream, no piracy. If you know another service that is legally streaming it, feel free to share!

Offline maskedllama

• +63/-61
  • Innovator of the 360 Reverse Diving Hoof Tackle
    • View Profile
Re: PSA: AEW Fyter Fest streaming free on Bleacher Report
« Reply #1 on: June 29, 2019, 09:07:34 PM »
That show was amazing. The pre-show was incredibly entertaining and the hardcore pre-show match was everything fun about wrestling. The show itself was really fun to watch. I love a good small person fights a giant match and the women's match provided that quite well. The Young Bucks and Kenny Omega more in top form. That post match moment with Cody Rhodes was horrific but it's got everybody talkin.

I really appreciate how they ew took pains to ensure that the unsanctioned match felt different than the rest of the card. It was a nice touch.
LLucha LLamadore by Ceika

Offline ironteeth

• +5/-0
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: June 30, 2019, 04:31:11 AM »
Thank you for sharing the link!
Pretty good show, Jon Moxley feels like he has been reborn.
Hyped up for AEW weekly programming to start. The PPVs has been pretty good to great so far and i'm interested how will that translate to weekly programming
Join the <R>evolution!

Offline MonkeyLord13

• +10/-1
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: June 30, 2019, 05:50:50 PM »
Super fun show, good diversity of matches, and an excellent reminder that there are more kinds of wrestling than what we see on WWE. I laughed, I cringed, would watch again.

If I heard correctly, I believe Fight for the Fallen will also be free on bleacher report. Fingers crossed.