Author Topic: New Creative in WWE!  (Read 433 times)

Offline maskedllama

• +64/-61
  • Innovator of the 360 Reverse Diving Hoof Tackle
    • View Profile
New Creative in WWE!
« on: June 27, 2019, 06:39:36 PM »
Apparently Paul Heyman is going to be head of Creative for Raw and Eric Bischoff is going to be head of Creative for Smackdown.  I really hope this is some positive change for WWE during these trying times.  What do you think?
LLucha LLamadore by Ceika

Offline Drywall

• TCO Donor
  • +77/-70
  • 16-bit romantic, proprietor of Geek Street.
    • View Profile
Re: New Creative in WWE!
« Reply #1 on: June 28, 2019, 03:00:05 AM »
It's not going to matter much since Vince pulls the strings, sadly. I'll refrain total judgment until I see it play out!
I'm the wind, baby.

Offline CRASHER

• +91/-56
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: June 28, 2019, 05:02:17 AM »
This at least piques my attention enough that i might watch in the upcoming weeks, funny how they "don't see AEW as a threat" but yet they keep counter-programming it (Evolve show on the network this week), and now bring in some major creative changes.... competition is a good thing, I've had ZERO desire to barely delete Raw and SD from my DVR in the last year....so their plans are working off the bat....
*IIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIII* AM the Super Show 2017 Tag Team Champions!!!!!!

Offline XtremeWRATH

• +4/-5
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: June 28, 2019, 06:13:35 AM »
I don't get the optimism people have for this "change". Vince still has final say and the writing team is still exactly the same. Raw/Smackdown have been crap for quite a while and all signs point to nothing changing. Not to sound as negative as im coming across but lets not fool ourselves thinking something is magically going to change. It will continue to be more of the same crap storyline, 50/50 booking, hot potato title belts, 2/3 falls matches and the same damn crap weve seen on every show and PPV for the last 3-4 months and on top of all that more focus on Shane McMahon.

Yeah forgive me for having very limited hope.

Offline Drywall

• TCO Donor
  • +77/-70
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: June 28, 2019, 10:52:45 AM »
This at least piques my attention enough that i might watch in the upcoming weeks, funny how they "don't see AEW as a threat" but yet they keep counter-programming it (Evolve show on the network this week), and now bring in some major creative changes.... competition is a good thing, I've had ZERO desire to barely delete Raw and SD from my DVR in the last year....so their plans are working off the bat....

They sure have taking a liking to jabbing Conrad Thompson every chance they get. Wouldn't be surprised if his podcasts with Bischoff and Prichard screech to a crawl.
I'm the wind, baby.

Offline CRASHER

• +91/-56
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: June 28, 2019, 11:52:48 AM »
They sure have taking a liking to jabbing Conrad Thompson every chance they get. Wouldn't be surprised if his podcasts with Bischoff and Prichard screech to a crawl.

Prichard seems unaffected so far, I'd imagine EB's would be fine.... I wouldn't put it past the pettiness of WWE after he booked Taker to Starrcast to be trying to mess with him....if they hire Schivanonne (sp?) then you have a point  :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

Offline maskedllama

• +64/-61
  • Innovator of the 360 Reverse Diving Hoof Tackle
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: June 29, 2019, 09:05:10 PM »

How do you mean? I mean I know they pulled Undertaker from his event but other than that I haven't really heard them taking shots at him. I'm just curious?
LLucha LLamadore by Ceika

Offline CRASHER

• +91/-56
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: June 30, 2019, 06:08:12 AM »
How do you mean? I mean I know they pulled Undertaker from his event but other than that I haven't really heard them taking shots at him. I'm just curious?

Two of his three podcasts co-hosts now have high-up jobs in the WWE (Bischoff and Prichard) and have both been hired in the time after he signed 'Taker for Starrcast, WWE is petty enough for this NOT to be coincidence .....on the other hand bringing EB back into the fold makes sense, he gets "Wrestling on Network TV" about better than anyone out there

Offline Drywall

• TCO Donor
  • +77/-70
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: June 30, 2019, 10:55:01 AM »

Two of his three podcasts co-hosts now have high-up jobs in the WWE (Bischoff and Prichard) and have both been hired in the time after he signed 'Taker for Starrcast, WWE is petty enough for this NOT to be coincidence .....on the other hand bringing EB back into the fold makes sense, he gets "Wrestling on Network TV" about better than anyone out there

Also the Tom Magee thing couldn't have been a coincidence.
I'm the wind, baby.