Author Topic: Emma?! Help?  (Read 111 times)

Offline Drywall

• TCO Donor
  • +77/-70
  • 16-bit romantic, proprietor of Geek Street.
    • View Profile
Emma?! Help?
« on: June 10, 2019, 07:06:48 AM »
My thing is building decks that are unorthodox and/or don't have 1 clear build path.

Looking at Emma at the moment and man, everything I feel like I want to do in her pre-match is just cramped for space.

Any suggestions? Currently I'm using The Era of the Superstar, NXT Arrival, Full Sail, Corey Graves and Evening Up The Odds. Plan is to get All About Me/Real Emma out ASAP obviously and to spam Emma's Amazing Dance Moves as often as possible. I feel like I should go face but heel is obviously an option; either way I feel like I run out of pre-match space for it to even matter.
I'm the wind, baby.

Offline The_Wolfpac

• +0/-0
    • View Profile
Re: Emma?! Help?
« Reply #1 on: June 10, 2019, 07:29:36 AM »
You could run one of the title belts that boosts pre match capacity & the champ is here to get an extra slot.
My sacrifice, if you are willing to remove 4 for 1 extra slot.

Obviously there are the standard cards like product endorsements, backed by vickie, a no show and then all the stuff that is free by itself such as playing by the rules (TB) and ruthless aggression (TB).
« Last Edit: June 10, 2019, 07:32:35 AM by The_Wolfpac »

Online BigPimpin

• +276/-147
  • Straight Gangsta, Foo'!
    • View Profile
Re: Emma?! Help?
« Reply #2 on: June 10, 2019, 07:33:44 AM »
I mean - the question is kind of broad - with what you outlined below, you're currently using 5 x Packed Pre-Match cards and 3 x slots (including #Emmalution); are you packing Emmas Dance Moves as a Pre or Mid?  And are you playing it in the pre?  EDIT: Also, if you're running out of Pre-Match, are you running out of pack slots or play slots?

I playtested a fair amount of Emma, so I can definitely try to help, but I'm not seeing the overall plan here.  Is it just hand advantage city?
Discord: MightyBP
Time Zone: EST
Available Lackey Hours: late nights (8-9 PM starts), some weekend evenings or morning.

100% reason to remember the name.

I'm the reason the hood need a dental plan.