Author Topic: The IICONICS  (Read 241 times)

Offline Hogtrail

• +15/-4
    • View Profile
The IICONICS
« on: June 06, 2019, 08:28:00 PM »
The IICONICS
Hand Size: 5
Superstar Value: 2
Tag Team Superstar Ability: Once during each of your turns you may discard 1 card and then search your arsenal for a non-unique card with a word beginning with the letter "i" in the title, reveal it and put it into your hand and shuffle. Your opponent cannot play cards with "Icon" in the title. You may pack Widow's Peak and Strike a Pose (they have no brands).

The IICONIC Duo
Backstage Area
Your maneuvers with a word beginning with the letter "i" in the title played as a counter are -6F. When you have lower F, you may ignore the "can only be played..." text.
When you discard cards for any players' card effects, your cards that have a word beginning with the letter "i" in the title count as two cards.
Unique

From Sydney, Australia
Pre-Match Event
You may play this card during the venue phase.
Once during any turn, when you discard any number of cards, you may instead put 1 of the cards on the bottom of your arsenal.
Unique
Permanent
F: 0 D: 0

HELLLLLLLLO!!!!
Pre-Match Event
Can be played during any Pre-Match phase. Cannot be blanked. Your opponent cannot prevent you from playing this card.
Your Superstar-Specific cards do not take up a Pre-Match slot in your ring.
When you successfully play a card that has a word beginning with the letter "i" in the title, you may draw 1 card.
Unique
Permanent

This Place SUCKS!
Pre-Match Event/Mid-Match Reversal: Card
As an event, -10F. Blank a venue in your opponent's ring.
Reverse any card. When that card has a word beginning with the letter "i" in the title, your opponent discards 2 cards.
Unique
Permanent
F: 10 D: 0

Venus Fly-Trap
Grapple
When played as a counter, this card is a Trademark Finisher instead.
SV: 2
Unique
F: 25 D: 15

Shades of Kay
Strike
When played as a counter, this card is a Trademark Finisher instead.
SV: 2
Multi
Unique
F: 25 D: 15

IICONIC Punt
Grapple + Strike
Can only be played after a successfully played maneuver.
Can only be reversed by 2 reversal cards.
SV: 1
Multi
Unique
F: 17 D: 11

IICONIC Sole Kicks
Strike + Strike
This card is -6F when played as a counter.
Your opponent discards 1 card.
Multi
Unique
F: 12 D: 8

Sick Knee From Sydney
Grapple + Strike
Can only be reversed from backlash and arsenal when played as a counter.
Multi
Unique
F: 11 D: 11

Eat Defeat
Strike/Reversal: Special
This card is -6F as a maneuver.
Reverse any Strike or card with a word beginning with the letter "i" in the title.
Unique
F: 6 D: 8

The Future Is Now...
Action
This card is -1F for every card in your ring that has a word beginning with the letter "i" in the title.
Your F is +1 for every card in your ring that has a word beginning with the letter "i" in the title.
Unique
F: 11 D: 0

IICONIC Pose
Action
When this card is in your ring, your maneuvers are considered played as counters.
Unique
F: 11 D: 0

...And The Future Is IICONIC!
Action
When successfully played, if you have 11+ cards that have a word beginning with the letter "i" in the title in your ring, you win the game via pinfall victory.
Unique
F: 30 D: 0

Not IICONIC
Reversal: Special
Reverse any non-maneuver card or card that has a word beginning with the letter "i" in the title. Remove that card from the game.
Unique
« Last Edit: June 06, 2019, 08:29:35 PM by Hogtrail »
Please Like The Film Slobs on Facebook and Twitter!

Offline rachelmon

• +26/-21
  • Ryder-Lynch-Mahal
    • View Profile
Re: The IICONICS
« Reply #1 on: June 06, 2019, 08:42:08 PM »
Cards with "I" are so little.

Maybe this:

From Sydney, Australia
Pre-Match Event
You may play this card during the venue phase.
Once during any turn, when you discard any number of cards, you may instead put 1 of the cards on the bottom of your arsenal.
When this card is in your ring, before your opponent's draw segment, you may overturn 2 cards and discard 1 card and the first card played on his turn is considered to have a word beginning with the letter "i" in the title.
Unique
Permanent

and this:

HELLLLLLLLO!!!!
Pre-Match Event
Can be played during any Pre-Match phase. Cannot be blanked. Your opponent cannot prevent you from playing this card.
Your Superstar-Specific cards do not take up a Pre-Match slot in your ring.
When you overturn cards (except for damage) or when you successfully play a card that has a word beginning with the letter "i" in the title, you may draw 1 card.
When your opponent successfully played a card that has a word beginning with the letter "i" in the title, he discard 2 cards.
Unique
Permanent
« Last Edit: June 07, 2019, 01:45:52 AM by rachelmon »

Offline Hogtrail

• +15/-4
    • View Profile
Re: The IICONICS
« Reply #2 on: June 07, 2019, 05:13:36 AM »
I think getting free Tech Splash in the Corner and Big Splash in the corner is pretty good. Along with inverted snake eyes, inverted atomic drop, Indian death lock, inverted body block, inverted Leg Lock...

And that's just a few maneuvers
Please Like The Film Slobs on Facebook and Twitter!