Author Topic: Stadium AA 12/31/06  (Read 4540 times)

Offline PeoplesChamp15

• +0/-0
    • View Profile
Stadium AA 12/31/06
« on: December 31, 2006, 03:33:17 PM »
Well it is the final non revo tourney in our area so i brought back a deck that i'd played once and it did pretty well. WWE Homecoming Piper, yea i know crazy huh lol. Anyway on to the tourney.

Round 1 vs Donald H(Johnny)
Well my spinner belt made him lose 2 johnny go rounds thankfully and i had jimmy for his opening zeros. I worked my way in with front chancery,into some short arm rib breakers eventually hitting a back breaker torture rack along the way. Pinned him with a spinebuster to his sidewalk slam.
1-0

Round 2 vs Bond S(Immortal One)
I drew the worst hand ever,not one reversal at all and i got rolled.
1-1

Round 3 vs Andrew Burt(Goldberg)
His hand died early and couldnt stop the onslaught since he got no fortitude. he died to a victory roll.
2-1

Top 8 vs Dalton Crabtree(Edge)
He got a 12 card hand that didnt really contain much. I pushed a front chancery through on the 2nd try and then hit the multis. I hurt his hand with Break it out and hit him with rolling headlock vise into victory roll for the game.
3-1

Top 4 vs Bond
Well i made it more of a game this time getting up to 18 foritude before having to use through the years to save myself. I also used two ready to fights to keep myself in it. He won the game by being able to reverse 3 break it outs and 2 candices.
3-2

Meh another managed by the divas but still a fun deck. i know the enviroment will change but if anybody wants a deck list just let me know.
Ranked 147
2007 Record 39-24
Top 8 at LCQ 2007
Co-commish of Team Your Fired
Member of the Trebolution Xperience

Offline Dark Knight Bob

• I Win!
  • +41/-33
  • Ludicolo ftw
    • View Profile
Re: Stadium AA 12/31/06
« Reply #1 on: December 31, 2006, 03:38:40 PM »
No report from me, I went 1-2 by hitting 2 CRAZY bad match-ups, but I won my 3rd game via JR's Animal Hat Trick.

It was a First of All Rattlesnake, my first round opponent was Edge and my opening hand was garbage, and my second opponent was Johnny when all I could draw were Revos. Fun.

But I won via Hat Trick.
Alex Jerry, pretty much awesome incarnate.

Top 16 at GenCon '07 Revolution.
Top 32 at GenCon '07 All Axxess

Officially retired from competitive CCGs :(

Offline PeoplesChamp15

• +0/-0
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: January 01, 2007, 01:36:35 PM »
i forgot to mention this above and wanted to make people aware of it. in my top 4 game against bond he played summer of slam tb and with 19 cards still in my backlash deck he was able to rip both bagpipe introduction and pipers pit. that chances of that were slim to none and it almost knocked me out of my chair.
Ranked 147
2007 Record 39-24
Top 8 at LCQ 2007
Co-commish of Team Your Fired
Member of the Trebolution Xperience

Offline Klondike

• +0/-0
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: January 01, 2007, 08:46:51 PM »
wow...how many ppl does the stadium get now a days?

i remeber when 37 ppl showed up that one day...

but now only seeing 3 ppl... where was nate?!?!? and pickles?
<bg="black"><font="blue">What would you do, for a klondike bar?</bg></font>

Antigoth Sez - No pictures in signatures please.

Offline Daeva

• Virtual Contributor, Level 4 Judge, Hope Ender
  • Administrator
  • +319/-214
  • On Balance, Off Balance, Doesn't Matter
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: January 01, 2007, 09:19:36 PM »

Nate made second playing the dumbest BFM EVER.

Belt to 13, fetch Raw & Ready with the World Heavyweight Belt. Drop Freaks Are Cool! (T) and then either play an Atomic Driver if you drew one, play a Power Slam (T) if you drew Kane's Return, or wait to Raw & Ready for Atomic Driver to fetch Kane's Return. Once you Return, Suicide Strike -> Victory Roll FTW. It only lost in the finals because BASH Immortal One was packing "Your Town".
Nate Weiss, Rules Manager & Dream Killer
"You're no fun." -Creed
Timing question? Look here.
Evidence is everything in a court of law. Evidence is also everything in the Rules Forum.

Offline alphabeta626

• +0/-0
  • Mickie's #1 Fan! Hey Mickie You're So Fine!
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: January 01, 2007, 10:07:45 PM »

The Stadium has around 12 people for most tournaments these days. Quite a few people moved on with life, and quit the game, a few others have started the game.

As for Pickles, it has probably been close to 6-8 months since we have seen him. I used to lose to his BFM quite often.
~Official Stalker of Team You're Fired (The Psycho Stalker), and Raw Deal Manager for The Stadium of Bay City Michigan~

----------

"Farm House, Stand of Trees, Cornfield, Farm House, Stand of Trees, Cornfield...."

~From the mind of Family Guy: Gen-Con 07~

Offline Daeva

• Administrator
  • +319/-214
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: January 02, 2007, 12:32:20 AM »
As for Pickles, it has probably been close to 6-8 months since we have seen him. I used to lose to his BFM quite often.

Indeed, Pickles had a damn good BFM deck for, what, a 12 year old?
"You're no fun." -Creed
Evidence is everything in a court of law. Evidence is also everything in the Rules Forum.

Offline Antigoth

• TCO's Weapon X
  • Administrator
  • +243/-164
  • Order Junkie
    • View Profile
    • Team Canada Online
« Reply #7 on: January 02, 2007, 02:05:49 AM »

Belt to 13, fetch Raw & Ready with the World Heavyweight Belt. Drop Freaks Are Cool! (T) and then either play an Atomic Driver if you drew one, play a Power Slam (T) if you drew Kane's Return, or wait to Raw & Ready for Atomic Driver to fetch Kane's Return. Once you Return, Suicide Strike -> Victory Roll FTW. It only lost in the finals because BASH Immortal One was packing "Your Town".

Have you and Duce been sharing BFM ideas again?

Offline Daeva

• Administrator
  • +319/-214
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: January 02, 2007, 11:35:37 AM »

Have you and Duce been sharing BFM ideas again?

I don't believe so. I tried this deck last era, but Product Endorsements (T) was still too prevalent and I had to worry about folks with 0F Mid-match red. Now that the meta has shifted toward Heel and First of All exists, the problems were gone, so I figured I'd give it a go on the last non-Revo tournament.

Out of curiosity, how'd he do with it?
"You're no fun." -Creed

Offline Antigoth

• TCO's Weapon X
  • Administrator
  • +243/-164
  • Order Junkie
    • View Profile
    • Team Canada Online
« Reply #9 on: January 02, 2007, 11:39:44 AM »
I don't believe so. I tried this deck last era, but Product Endorsements (T) was still too prevalent and I had to worry about folks with 0F Mid-match red. Now that the meta has shifted toward Heel and First of All exists, the problems were gone, so I figured I'd give it a go on the last non-Revo tournament.

Out of curiosity, how'd he do with it?

He did well, but mis-read virgil. If he'd been paying closer attention, he would have Tempered Virgil, so I could pound the living eff out of him to get to almost 30 Fortitude, and then Claw/Precision Sleeper him for the pin.

It was good enough for 2nd place after Swiss.