Author Topic: Backstage Politics  (Read 206 times)

Offline The Kisser

• +0/-6
    • View Profile
Backstage Politics
« on: May 02, 2019, 10:48:29 PM »
Is there any way to blank that CARD in the Pre-Match Phase by any Non-Superstar Specific Card that everyone can pack as I find that card very FN Annoying when I play my Right 2 Censor deck. So any help would be appreciated.

Offline rachelmon

• +25/-21
  • Bliss Off!
    • View Profile
Re: Backstage Politics
« Reply #1 on: May 03, 2019, 04:12:36 AM »
#049/643 Waist Lock (V)
Submission
When successfully played, choose 1 card in your opponent's Ring area, and after damage has been applied, end your turn.
When this card is in your Ring area, that card's text is blank.
Throwback
F: 0      D: 1

PS: Did not read properly that you are looking to blank it during Pre-Match..
« Last Edit: May 03, 2019, 05:27:29 AM by rachelmon »

Offline The_Wolfpac

• +0/-0
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: June 10, 2019, 05:24:14 AM »
Don't think so...

Feuds are pretty hard to touch and most are permanent. Obviously you are looking to blank it, but I cannot think of anything during the pre-match phase.

You could try and force their hand and play Your Town as a venue then they can only play 1 stipulation, feud, manager or object.
But if you are playing against RTC it would be stupid not to play Backstage Politics.

Offline BigPimpin

• +276/-147
  • Straight Gangsta, Foo'!
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: June 10, 2019, 06:45:41 AM »
In the original print run of Raw Deal, feuds were basically untouchable, because they had a ton of gimmick feuds around which to build decks (WWE Homecoming, Major Announcement, B2B, First of All).  You will be extremely hard-pressed to blank Politics at any point during the game as RTC - you pretty much have to stick a Waist Lock while it's in their ring.
Discord: MightyBP
Time Zone: EST
Available Lackey Hours: late nights (8-9 PM starts), some weekend evenings or morning.

100% reason to remember the name.

I'm the reason the hood need a dental plan.