Author Topic: Goldust Question  (Read 53 times)

Offline Drywall

• TCO Donor
  • +76/-70
  • 16-bit romantic, proprietor of Geek Street.
    • View Profile
Goldust Question
« on: April 10, 2019, 12:53:04 PM »
Goldust's Wig
Backstage Card
Search your Arsenal for any number of Goldust-specific cards, reveal them, and put them in your Backlash; they are now considered Mid-match cards until successfully played or reversed.
Your Goldust-specific actions cannot be reversed.
Ignore the 'Can only be played...' text on your Goldust-specific maneuvers, and when you have no BASH cards in your Ring, ignore the 'Set-up' text on Butt Bump.
Unique     RMS logo
V1

The Rhodes Drop Down Uppercut
Mid-match Strike / Reversal: Special
As a maneuver, this card is -12F and +2D, can only be played after a successfully played 4D+ maneuver and cannot be reversed from hand or Backlash.
As a reversal, reverse any Activated Card Effect or a card played after a Set-Up card; when you are the Rhodes Brothers, your opponent's Fortitude Rating is 15+, and you have either lower Fortitude or fewer cards in hand, this card is -16F.
F: 16     D: 4     SV: 1     Unique
V7

With the Wig revealed I ignore the "can only be played" text but does the "cannot be reversed" text still apply? I know it's nitpicky but I wanted to be sure it didn't kill the entire line of text after the can only be played part.
I'm the wind, baby.

Online dilbert505

• +49/-42
  • The Prince of Insufficient Light
    • View Profile
Re: Goldust Question
« Reply #1 on: April 10, 2019, 12:56:11 PM »
Universally Recognized as a Mature and Responsible Adult.

Playing on Lackey? I'm on US Eastern Time; you can check what time it is for me here.