Author Topic: Sandman's Singapore Stash and Chicago Street Fight  (Read 194 times)

Offline Hogtrail

• +15/-3
    • View Profile
Sandman's Singapore Stash and Chicago Street Fight
« on: March 13, 2019, 12:51:22 PM »
Sandman's Singapore Stash
Backstage Card
Can only be packed by Sandman.
Twice during each of your turns, you may discard 1 card and then play 1 card from your hand face-down; while played, it is considered to have the same card type, text, title and Damage as a maneuver in your Backstage Area.
Your face-down cards are considered to be titled Struck by a Kendo Stick instead and are Foreign Objects.
Unique     RMS logo     ECW logo
V6

Chicago Street Fight (SS2)
Pre-match Stipulation
Overturn 3 cards.
This card is not affected by the card titled Hell in a Cell Match.
Once during each player's turn, that player may discard 1 card and then put 1 Foreign Object from his Ringside pile into his hand.
When the card titled Dem Damn Dudleyz! is in your Ring area, once during each of your turns, you may also discard 1 card and then put 1 Foreign Object from your Ring area into your hand.
   (Activated Card Effect Symbol) 
Active
Permanent
F: 0      D: 0

Does the bolded text allow me to pick up my face down cards and put them into my hand?
Please Like The Film Slobs on Facebook and Twitter!

Offline necrobaron75

• +28/-31
  • YEP
    • View Profile
Re: Sandman's Singapore Stash and Chicago Street Fight
« Reply #1 on: March 14, 2019, 12:36:53 AM »
Under the"RTFC"rule,Id say yes,but lets wait for RawDeal Authority to respond
female dog WHAT LINE?!

Offline matthardynotdie

• +2/-2
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: March 14, 2019, 08:04:31 AM »
Hey since you are asking a question regarding Sandman, can I recover with Iowa after the face-down cards are successfully played and the face-down cards are also maneuvers printed 4d or greater?

Dubuque, Iowa
Pre-match Venue: Heat
When this card is in your Ring or is removed from the game, your other Pre-match effects cannot move cards from your Ringside to your Arsenal. Once during each of your turns when you successfully play a printed D: 4+ maneuver, shuffle up to 1 card from Ringside into your Arsenal.
ACE: When your Fortitude Rating is 10+, you may ignore any of your opponent's reversal restrictions from cards and remove this card from the game to reverse any RMS card or any card with "shoot" in the title; shuffle up to 4 cards from your Ringside into your Arsenal. When you Activate this card, it can be considered to be a hybrid reversal card.
F: 0     D: 0     Unique     Permanent     RMS logo

Offline CRASHER

• +90/-56
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: March 14, 2019, 09:13:34 AM »
You could, but I'd rather use one night stand in sandman since I recover each time I toss a foreign object and not just once a turn
*IIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIII* AM the Super Show 2017 Tag Team Champions!!!!!!

Offline Daeva

• Virtual Contributor, Level 4 Judge, Hope Ender
  • Administrator
  • +318/-214
  • On Balance, Off Balance, Doesn't Matter
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: March 14, 2019, 04:16:43 PM »
Sandman can pick up his face-downs with Chicago Street Fight when he has Dem Damn Dudleyz! in his Ring.
Nate Weiss, Rules Manager & Dream Killer
"You're no fun." -Creed
Timing question? Look here.
Evidence is everything in a court of law. Evidence is also everything in the Rules Forum.

Offline matthardynotdie

• +2/-2
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: March 14, 2019, 10:40:42 PM »
You could, but I'd rather use one night stand in sandman since I recover each time I toss a foreign object and not just once a turn

Thanks for the confirmation! (: