Author Topic: Eugene's Ability, Managed by William Regal and other Cards of that Nature?  (Read 65 times)

Offline The Kisser

• +0/-6
    • View Profile
On Managed by William Regal and other Cards of that Nature? when it says you can search for a Non-unique Action Card, non-unique Maneuvar Card, and non-unique Reversal Card can you go get 2 Small Packages and like a Volley This. And also is Eugene allowed to pack Hybrid Superstar Specific Maneuvers as can you pack or search you arsenal for a Hybrid Card if it has 1 of them types or not? This is my ?

Offline Hogtrail

• +15/-3
    • View Profile
Managed by regal - yes, you can search for the cards you mentioned, and also you can only find 2 cards if you'd like and you're guaranteed to get 1 in hand.

Eugene can pack hybrid specifics as long as they are part maneuver. However, in virtual he cannot play D:3+ specific reversals
Please Like The Film Slobs on Facebook and Twitter!

Offline The Kisser

• +0/-6
    • View Profile
Managed by regal - yes, you can search for the cards you mentioned, and also you can only find 2 cards if you'd like and you're guaranteed to get 1 in hand.

Eugene can pack hybrid specifics as long as they are part maneuver. However, in virtual he cannot play D:3+ specific reversals

yeah as I was kinda confused by the wording of the Cards by it saying Just Straight Color Cards and not like a Hybrid or non-unique card as I made a Fun lil Stupid Eugene Deck w/ my xtra Superstar Specifics of Maneuvers and glad I don't have to remake him now. As my buddy loves it as well as hilarious it is will post what is in the Arsenal in a seperate thingy.