Author Topic: #MMMGorgeous  (Read 419 times)

Offline niiiiick

• +16/-8
    • View Profile
#MMMGorgeous
« on: February 03, 2019, 07:08:12 AM »
#MMMGorgeous
Pre-match Event
Your Tyler Breeze-specific cards cannot be blanked.
At the end of the Pre-match phase, put up to 3 cards from your hand under The Selfie Stick, face-down or face-up; draw 1 card for each face-down card, and for each face-up card, your opponent puts 1 random card from hand on the bottom of his Arsenal.
Ignore the 'less than 6' text on your Buying Myself Some Time.
F: 0     D: 0     Unique     Permanent     NXT logo

Buying Myself Some Time
Mid-match Action
Can only be packed by a Superstar with a printed 5- Starting Hand Size.  Cannot be packed by Eugene, Ric Flair, or Test.
Before your Draw Segment of your first turn, when this card is in your Backlash and you have 5- cards in your hand, you do not have a card with 'interest' in the title in your Ring, and your Enforcer is not Test, you may put this card into your Ring; draw up to 2 cards, your opponent’s Ability is blank until the start of your next turn, and he skips his next Draw Segment.
F: 0     D: 0     Unique

Is #MMMGorgeous suppose to say "ignore 5- cards" to match the newer text in Buying Myself Some Time?

Offline CreedP

• Voice of Reason
  • Administrator
  • +494/-369
    • View Profile
Re: #MMMGorgeous
« Reply #1 on: February 03, 2019, 09:26:07 AM »
Yup, forgot we revised that one.  I'll get it updated with V9B.

CREED
"Opinion is really the lowest form of human knowledge. It requires no accountability, no understanding. The highest form of knowledge is empathy, for it requires us to suspend our egos and live in another’s world." - Bill Bullard

Offline Tim (From SG)

• +4/-0
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: February 04, 2019, 05:06:32 AM »
Thanks Creed. Thought they meant the same, since less than 6 is essentially 5 cards and below (5-). But well, it'll be better to see the card text being consistent for easy reference when playing.

Offline dilbert505

• Global Moderator
  • +49/-42
  • The Prince of Insufficient Light
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: February 04, 2019, 11:51:01 AM »
They function the same way on Buying Myself Some Time itself, but “ignore ‘X’” specifically means “ignore ‘X’”. It does not mean “ignore ‘x’; the text must be exact for that phrase to be ignored.
Universally Recognized as a Mature and Responsible Adult.

Playing on Lackey? I'm on US Eastern Time; you can check what time it is for me here.