Author Topic: Bunny Stasis: A Game About Lagomorph Combat  (Read 57 times)

Offline Queensryche

• TCO Donor
  • +8/-2
    • View Profile
Bunny Stasis: A Game About Lagomorph Combat
« on: January 11, 2019, 07:03:12 PM »
At this past year’s GenCon, I met a guy at the FFTCG Sealed Crystal Cup named Irving Diaz. Irv and I hit it off immediately and we became friends. In particular, I recommended a place I’d been to on Wednesday called BRU Burger Bar. There was a miscommunication somewhere because he wanted me to come along with him and his buddies. We’re planning on meeting up at GenCon this year for that purpose.

The main reason I’m posting this though is because Irv has been developing a game called “Bunny Stasis”. It’s a game about being the last bunny standing and it’s a hell of a lot of fun. Irv introduced me to it and I tried it out, and I like it. Today he texted me a link. It’s for a Kickstarter for the game. Details can be found on the page for it. I highly recommend pledging to have the game made and getting it yourselves.

Read up about Bunny Stasis and pledge here.

I will obviously be pledging. I hope some of you guys decide to as well.
Ceterum censeo Chelsea delendam esse.

Don't let this signature distract you from the fact that Dele Alli has 29 more PL goals than Jack Wilshere.

BREAKING NEWS: Arsenal to move to Los Angeles "to be closer to their fanbase" according to Stan Kroenke.