Author Topic: Bo Dallas  (Read 311 times)

Offline Hogtrail

• +15/-4
    • View Profile
Bo Dallas
« on: January 06, 2019, 10:30:26 AM »
The Inspirational
Backstage Card
Your A Chorus of Boos cards are not Active, do not take up a Pre-match slot in your Ring, your Fortitude Rating is +1 for every copy in your Ring, replace 'your turn' with 'any turn' in its text, Your reversals affected by that card deal no damage, and once during any turn when you have lower Fortitude, your opponent cannot reverse the effect when you Activate it.
When played as a reversal, your Borrring... Borrring...!!! cards read 'Reverse any non-maneuver card.'
Unique     RMS logo     NXT logo

According to the Contract Table
Action: Foreign Object
When this card is in your Ring area, once during each of your turns, as a Mid-match Action, you may name 1 non-unique non-Superstar-specific card and then all copies of this card in all Ring areas are considered to also have that title until the start of your next turn.
Active 
F: 3      D: 0

If Bo names Chorus of Boos for Contract Table, can he name it something else during his opponent's turn?
Please Like The Film Slobs on Facebook and Twitter!

Offline Daeva

• Virtual Contributor, Level 4 Judge, Hope Ender
  • Administrator
  • +319/-214
  • On Balance, Off Balance, Doesn't Matter
    • View Profile
Re: Bo Dallas
« Reply #1 on: January 06, 2019, 12:27:24 PM »
I suppose that "once during each of any turns" makes enough sense that it'd work.

(And yes, naming a Contract Table Chorus of Boos makes it not Active, just like 3MW and Did I Just Say Three Minutes?.)
Nate Weiss, Rules Manager & Dream Killer
"You're no fun." -Creed
Timing question? Look here.
Evidence is everything in a court of law. Evidence is also everything in the Rules Forum.

Offline Hogtrail

• +15/-4
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: January 06, 2019, 07:24:31 PM »
When would be a legal time to rename it? Could I name it something else when my opponent plays a card? Or would it have to be before or after?
Please Like The Film Slobs on Facebook and Twitter!

Offline Daeva

• Virtual Contributor, Level 4 Judge, Hope Ender
  • Administrator
  • +319/-214
  • On Balance, Off Balance, Doesn't Matter
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: January 06, 2019, 08:10:26 PM »
Anytime during the opponent's turn, except before the Draw Segment. Naming it something else in response to your opponent playing a card would be your response to that card, so you can't, say, wait for your opponent to play Sump'tin Be Started before you name your Contract Table Sump'tin Be Started to play No Matching Tights, because you would have already used your response allotment to name a new thing for Contract Table.
Nate Weiss, Rules Manager & Dream Killer
"You're no fun." -Creed
Timing question? Look here.
Evidence is everything in a court of law. Evidence is also everything in the Rules Forum.