Author Topic: The Blue Meanie  (Read 104 times)

Offline Hogtrail

• +15/-3
    • View Profile
The Blue Meanie
« on: December 10, 2018, 10:35:32 AM »
The Blue Meanie
Hand Size: 5
Superstar Value: 0
ECW Superstar Ability: Your actions played from hand or backlash can only be reversed from the same area they were played from, and cannot be blanked (except by cards with "Shenanigans" in the title). You may pack BWO specific cards with no additional logos, and Stevie Richard's specific cards with "BWO", "Taunt", or "Meanie" in the title.

Da Blue Guy
Backstage Area
Reveal this card when you reveal your superstar card.
Your opponent cannot prevent you from playing actions.
At the end of the Pre-match phase, search your arsenal for any non-Unique Action, reveal it, put it into your hand, and shuffle.
When you play a non-unique maneuver without "reversed" in the text, you may discard 2 cards and that maneuver is now an action instead until it is successfully played.

Blue Meanie Dance
Mid Match: Action + Action
When your opponent's non-superstar-specific pre-match card causes you to overturn or discard any number of cards, you may randomly put half of those cards (rounded down) under We're Taking Over.
Unique
F: 0 D: 0
« Last Edit: December 10, 2018, 12:25:24 PM by Hogtrail »
Please Like The Film Slobs on Facebook and Twitter!

Offline maskedllama

• +63/-61
  • Innovator of the 360 Reverse Diving Hoof Tackle
    • View Profile
Re: The Blue Meanie
« Reply #1 on: December 10, 2018, 04:46:57 PM »
Very well done theme. He would be fun to play. I don't know much about his moveset so I can't suggest maneuvers. I just kind of remember his moments.
LLucha LLamadore by Ceika

Offline dilbert505

• +49/-42
  • The Prince of Insufficient Light
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: December 10, 2018, 07:28:21 PM »
His finisher was the Meaniesault, but that was already printed for bWo, and grandfathered into the build with the "You may pack" clause. Beyond that, I don't know what other moves he would use.
Universally Recognized as a Mature and Responsible Adult.

Playing on Lackey? I'm on US Eastern Time; you can check what time it is for me here.

Offline Hogtrail

• +15/-3
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: December 10, 2018, 08:14:17 PM »
He gets these from Virtual 8:

Blue Meanie Clothesline
Strike + Strike
Put up to 3 non-hybrid actions from your Ringside in your hand.
F: 5     D: 8     SV: 1     Unique     Multi     ECW logo
V8

And

The Meanie Sault
High Risk + Trademark Finisher
Can only be played after a successfully played card or as a Counter.
When played, you may discard 3 actions and this card can only be reversed from Backlash or Arsenal.
During your turn when this card is in your hand, you may reveal it, put it on the bottom of your Arsenal, and then put up to 1 non-Backstage card under your Superstar Card into your Ringside.
F: 20     D: 15     SV: 3     Unique     Multi     ECW logo
V8
Please Like The Film Slobs on Facebook and Twitter!