Author Topic: UpUpDownDown  (Read 159 times)

Offline TheGreatWhiteDope

• +30/-24
  • Raw Deal Bullet Club
    • View Profile
    • World Wrestling Insanity
UpUpDownDown
« on: December 05, 2018, 06:03:39 PM »
Just a heads up, in case you were not aware, Prince Petty himself gave Supershow a nice little endorsement on Xavier Woods/Austin Creed's YouTube channel UpUpDownDown

https://youtu.be/dp3UxopISDc
AotF
"If man should decide to dabble in my affairs, then guardians must intervene. But, should I come fourth to change the face of man with you there to challenge me then I shall return with the stars to destroy all I have made. Whether man or I present the danger will not be told in the coming"

Offline CreedP

• Voice of Reason
  • Administrator
  • +492/-369
    • View Profile
Re: UpUpDownDown
« Reply #1 on: December 05, 2018, 06:30:14 PM »
Wow, that girl cosplaying as Ember Moon had a great costume!  :)

That's awesome to see the SRG crew get a few moments in the spotlight!

CREED
V9: NXT Takeover ("A" Section) - Coming Dec. 25

"Opinion is really the lowest form of human knowledge. It requires no accountability, no understanding. The highest form of knowledge is empathy, for it requires us to suspend our egos and live in another’s world." - Bill Bullard

Offline Steve Resk

• Global Moderator
  • +10/-3
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: December 06, 2018, 04:46:30 AM »
Prince Pretty was very nice and excited to play. He had a great match with el a Gato Sombrio at our table that went to 4 crowd meter. Later in an UUDD panel, when ask what his favorite game was at the con he said Supershow and the only thing he would change about the game and that is that he’s not in it. It was a huge compliment. He actually came back the following day incognito and bought some more stuff.
#NATEHATESME
Proof reading in fear of Daeva's wrath since 2/10/14

A spectacle so GRAND, it can only be called The Supershow.
Super Set 4 the Knockdown is live on KS!
Join Us! Support Us!https://www.kickstarter.com/projects/1918193924/supershow-the-game-the-knockdown-by-srg-universe

Offline necrobaron75

• +28/-31
  • YEP
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: December 06, 2018, 03:09:51 PM »
Big Breeze fan.
Im super jealous
"I'll fade away and classify myself as OBSOLETE."