Author Topic: 30 Days of Raw Deal Christmas  (Read 14228 times)

Offline chris1604

• +0/-0
    • View Profile
Re: 30 Days of Raw Deal Christmas
« Reply #250 on: December 25, 2018, 06:59:54 AM »
No stress! Could try delegating out such work to others too man. Don't pin everything up on yourself.

Side note though, I think Baron is short of the Andre memorial in the superstar guides.

And also backed by Dana brooke for Emma.

Offline maskedllama

• +64/-61
  • Innovator of the 360 Reverse Diving Hoof Tackle
    • View Profile
« Reply #251 on: December 25, 2018, 08:37:56 AM »
It's so beautiful I could wag openly! Thank you all for the wonderful present. I know a lot of hard work and care went into every card and it's truly appreciated.  Merry Christmas to every one at TCO.   

I have wanted SAMOA JOE in Raw Deal since his amazing Impact Run all those years ago and wow it's here. Not that I am not excited for the others, but he has been a desire for over a decade and here he is.
LLucha LLamadore by Ceika

Offline CreedP

• Voice of Reason
  • Administrator
  • +494/-369
    • View Profile
« Reply #252 on: December 25, 2018, 09:59:12 AM »
Um.  Backed by Dana Brooke is the first card under Emma's Superstar Card in the guide.

CREED
V9: NXT Takeover - Full Release Available Now!

"Opinion is really the lowest form of human knowledge. It requires no accountability, no understanding. The highest form of knowledge is empathy, for it requires us to suspend our egos and live in another’s world." - Bill Bullard

Offline CreedP

• Voice of Reason
  • Administrator
  • +494/-369
    • View Profile
« Reply #253 on: December 25, 2018, 12:31:20 PM »
It's so beautiful I could wag openly! Thank you all for the wonderful present. I know a lot of hard work and care went into every card and it's truly appreciated.  Merry Christmas to every one at TCO.   
I have wanted SAMOA JOE in Raw Deal since his amazing Impact Run all those years ago and wow it's here. Not that I am not excited for the others, but he has been a desire for over a decade and here he is.

There's guys we've made that I know are popular, but I just don't care for - people named 'Jeff' for example, and I wasn't big on Dusty Rhodes as a character (great guy behind the scenes though).  However, putting people like AJ Styles and Samoa Joe into the game feels great, definitely.  :)

Also - are we sure we checked under the tree for ALL the presents this year...?

CREED

"Opinion is really the lowest form of human knowledge. It requires no accountability, no understanding. The highest form of knowledge is empathy, for it requires us to suspend our egos and live in another’s world." - Bill Bullard

Offline CreedP

• Voice of Reason
  • Administrator
  • +494/-369
    • View Profile
« Reply #254 on: December 25, 2018, 02:02:15 PM »
Yeah, see?  Here in the back, there's a bunch of alternate images, see?  :)

Virtual Survivor Series, Part 5: (.doc/.pdf)

MAJOR thanks to EricRD for his help with these (and TimJR for a couple that are finally seeing the light of day).

CREED

Offline CRASHER

• +91/-56
    • View Profile
« Reply #255 on: December 25, 2018, 02:19:23 PM »
Hot damn I love the reprinted SS cards!!! FYO, Asuka has her old ability (doesn't have pack unique multis)
*IIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIII* AM the Super Show 2017 Tag Team Champions!!!!!!

Offline the-edge666

• +2/-1
    • View Profile
« Reply #256 on: December 25, 2018, 02:28:27 PM »
Those are awesome. Love the Aj, Becky and Alexa. Can't wait to get them printed.
Beware, take care. Because the freaks come out at night!!!

Offline CreedP

• Voice of Reason
  • Administrator
  • +494/-369
    • View Profile
« Reply #257 on: December 25, 2018, 02:40:35 PM »
Hot damn I love the reprinted SS cards!!! FYO, Asuka has her old ability (doesn't have pack unique multis)

Bah, thanks.  That'll take a while to fix, those pesky Diva style cards, but I'll let you know when it's been corrected.

Oh yeah, and credit to Nick0 for the image - I believe he also had the original ideas for Samoa Joe, both used with his permission.

CREED
« Last Edit: December 25, 2018, 02:42:29 PM by CreedP »

Offline Shappy

• +0/-0
    • View Profile
« Reply #258 on: December 25, 2018, 05:24:41 PM »
I just noticed this, don't know if I'm being too picky but there might be a grammar problem.

Elite Wrestling Ability:

Your maneuvers with 'lock' AND 'plex' in the title are +3D, and when played as a Counter, they are -5F and Chain.

Shouldn't this say "or" not "and"? Unless I'm forgetting something like a Hammerlock Suplex, I don't think there are any markets with both the words "lock" and "plex" in the title.

Offline CreedP

• Voice of Reason
  • Administrator
  • +494/-369
    • View Profile
« Reply #259 on: December 25, 2018, 05:36:17 PM »
We can fix that down the road, but for now we'll rule it to mean (maneuvers with 'lock' AND maneuvers with 'plex'), unless there's an issue.  Thanks.

CREED

Offline CreedP

• Voice of Reason
  • Administrator
  • +494/-369
    • View Profile
« Reply #260 on: December 25, 2018, 07:03:30 PM »
The Asuka non-Diva alt is now updated.

CREED

Offline GamerZombie

• +8/-9
  • Road to Victory to draw a card!
    • View Profile
« Reply #261 on: December 25, 2018, 07:38:06 PM »
Cesaro’s support card is missing an ACE symbol. Also does the last line about not discarding apply to both effects or just the second one?
-Collin Simon- (Guy with the Raw Deal sign at MiB 15')
--The Guardtower Raw Deal League Organizer--
---The Guardtower, Columbus Ohio

Offline CreedP

• Voice of Reason
  • Administrator
  • +494/-369
    • View Profile
« Reply #262 on: December 25, 2018, 08:14:13 PM »
Eh, an ACE symbol is just a reminder, it's right there in the text.  DTTAH doesn't make you discard, it's protection against reversals to the ACE.

EDIT:  Whoops, Owen's in there twice, second one should be The Usos, haha.  Fixed now.

CREED
« Last Edit: December 25, 2018, 09:52:48 PM by CreedP »

Offline teamzissou

• +0/-2
    • View Profile
« Reply #263 on: December 25, 2018, 10:48:13 PM »
On “The Demon Arrives” it says “you MUST put 1 card from your Ring under your Superstar.” This seems to imply that you must put a card from ring under your Superstar if anything is available in your ring. Should it maybe read “you MAY...” instead? Or maybe the required “from ring to Superstar” is intended.

Also, Joe’s “The Right Hand of Destruction” feels like it has too many “OR”s. Maybe that’s the way it needs to be though?

Offline CreedP

• Voice of Reason
  • Administrator
  • +494/-369
    • View Profile
« Reply #264 on: December 25, 2018, 11:05:14 PM »
The first one was already discussed, if you want to review previous posts.  Both are worded as intended, though, and Demon's effect is not optional.  If you cannot remove a card, you lose cards from Ringside.

CREED

Offline Shappy

• +0/-0
    • View Profile
« Reply #265 on: December 26, 2018, 08:33:57 PM »
Sorry to find late things, Creed!

Hyper Hip Attack says in the text spoilers and the text part of Lackey that it's a Grapple + Grapple, but the pic shows it's a High Risk + High Risk.

Offline CreedP

• Voice of Reason
  • Administrator
  • +494/-369
    • View Profile
« Reply #266 on: December 26, 2018, 09:36:03 PM »
Blame WWE in the end, the Hyperdrive used to be the Hip Attack, but at some point it became an elevated slam type move, so I had to change them around.  But like Snitsky, It's Not My Fault!  :D

I'll update the spoiler, and fix Lackey when V9B arrives (no ETA for that yet).

CREED

Offline DebuRaito

• +21/-4
    • View Profile
« Reply #267 on: January 17, 2019, 02:16:58 AM »
Yeah, see?  Here in the back, there's a bunch of alternate images, see?  :)

Virtual Survivor Series, Part 5: (.doc/.pdf)

MAJOR thanks to EricRD for his help with these (and TimJR for a couple that are finally seeing the light of day).

CREED

Seth Rollins SSV and HS seems to be wrong on this alt art superstar card

Offline Kingsantino92

• +4/-2
    • View Profile
« Reply #268 on: January 17, 2019, 08:48:15 PM »
Seth is 7 and 3 now?

Offline CreedP

• Voice of Reason
  • Administrator
  • +494/-369
    • View Profile
« Reply #269 on: January 17, 2019, 08:53:11 PM »
As noted, it's wrong.  We'll get it fixed.

CREED

Offline CreedP

• Voice of Reason
  • Administrator
  • +494/-369
    • View Profile
« Reply #270 on: January 18, 2019, 11:04:28 AM »
This has been fixed, an updated Seth Rollins with the correct stats is now in the file.

CREED