Author Topic: thankful for RDPC  (Read 471 times)

Offline maskedllama

• +63/-61
  • Innovator of the 360 Reverse Diving Hoof Tackle
    • View Profile
thankful for RDPC
« on: November 22, 2018, 09:27:06 PM »
In America, today is Thanksgiving, is the day when we are supposed to talk about things we are thankful for. Just wanted to give a shout out of thanks to everyone who keeps this game going.
LLucha LLamadore by Ceika

Offline MonkeyLord13

• +10/-1
    • View Profile
Re: thankful for RDPC
« Reply #1 on: November 23, 2018, 06:03:06 AM »
Hear, hear! Especially in the face of those of us who are ungrateful, thank you to the whole team for all of your hard work and sacrifice in continuing to improve this wonderful game!

Offline VelaCards

• TCO Donor
  • +159/-127
  • #WWERAWDEAL #Supershow
    • View Profile
    • VelaCards Official Web Site
« Reply #2 on: November 23, 2018, 10:21:24 AM »
This is a good thread! I too, am thankful for all that the RDPC does to keep this game alive. Countless hours put in by those who create (I know this one all too well having played a big part of Rev 4), playtest and re-tool cards all for those who love to play the game. Thank you guys for surviving the headaches, the arguments, the long nights of writing, ruling, designing, image hunting, fixing errors, losing work and having to start over again, and so many more things that go into making this game last.

Thank you everyone. You guys truly rock and don't get enough credit.

VC
- For all your Supershow & RAW Deal needs!
- Team NBD
- Follow us on Twitter @VelaCards (Damn you D2!)

Offline CRASHER

• +90/-56
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: November 23, 2018, 10:40:00 AM »
Seeing this game live on virtually in a more balanced world then it ever had in print is reward enough for me, this game has given back to me at least wayyy more than I've put into it and I'm grateful for that!
*IIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIII* AM the Super Show 2017 Tag Team Champions!!!!!!