Author Topic: Future Considerations ?  (Read 117 times)

Offline The Kisser

• +0/-6
    • View Profile
Future Considerations ?
« on: November 05, 2018, 02:32:16 PM »
Ok on FC it states that you can put a Volley Maneuvar under it if you successfully play a Volley Move so say I play Chump Punch and it's successful and My Volley Finisher which is a Backlash Deck Volley Maneuvar I can legally put it under that Card Correct. But my ? goes to the Last Sentence of "YOU MAY PLAY THESE CARDS AS IF THEY WERE IN YOUR HAND" so can I play my volley Finisher from under Future Considerations or is it cause it's a Backlash and not Arsenal Card that Card is SCREWED and unplayable from under there. Just wondering?

----
Future Considerations
Mid-match Action: Volley: 7
When this card is in your Ring area, if you successfully play a Volley maneuver, you may put 1 Volley card from your Ringside pile under this card. You may play these cards as if they were in your hand.
When this card is moved from your Ring area, put the cards under this card into your Ringside pile.
F: 0      D: 0
« Last Edit: November 05, 2018, 03:53:45 PM by VelaCards »

Offline CreedP

• Voice of Reason
  • Administrator
  • +492/-369
    • View Profile
Re: Future Considerations ?
« Reply #1 on: November 05, 2018, 04:53:17 PM »
Right, so you can't play a Backlash volley maneuver from underneath, so obviously it would be a bad idea to put one there.

CREED
VHS 3: Payback - Out Now!

"Opinion is really the lowest form of human knowledge. It requires no accountability, no understanding. The highest form of knowledge is empathy, for it requires us to suspend our egos and live in another’s world." - Bill Bullard

Offline The Kisser

• +0/-6
    • View Profile
Re: Future Considerations ?
« Reply #2 on: November 05, 2018, 09:12:56 PM »
Right, so you can't play a Backlash volley maneuver from underneath, so obviously it would be a bad idea to put one there.

CREED

Ok thanks for clearing it up.