Author Topic: Rey Mysterio Deck List Help  (Read 427 times)

Offline 222JayBae

• +1/-0
  • Straight Edge. Heel.
    • View Profile
Rey Mysterio Deck List Help
« on: October 19, 2018, 07:42:26 AM »
Hello all,

I need help with Mysterio. I am not sure which high risks to run or strikes or how many strikes vs how many high risks or how many springboards or from the top ropes.

It's been so long since I have played this deck. Like. 10 years or more. So I am pretty lost.

I feel like the high risks I choose aren't as important as how to get fortitude. Like....what are good 0f maneuvers for him or what is "get started" plan with this deck. Very lost. Obviously the plan is to swing big high risks and strikes after springboard but like...how do I get there?

Not really interested in BASH or action builds. I want more straightforward. If anyone could suggest specific maneuvers, how many maneuvers, or even a decklist, that would be great.

Thanks for the help.

Offline darkdestiny91

• +1/-1
    • View Profile
Re: Rey Mysterio Deck List Help
« Reply #1 on: October 19, 2018, 10:34:45 AM »
I'm not sure what you're looking for but the only Mysterio deck I faced was a Back to Basics deck.

Basically pack all (or most) of the maneuvers on the card, then abuse your ability to stop your opponent from ending your turn so they run out of reversals to stop your attacks.

Offline 222JayBae

• +1/-0
  • Straight Edge. Heel.
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: October 19, 2018, 10:37:40 AM »
I used to play it back in the day just swinging High Risks and Strikes after From the Top Rope and Springboard and just played beatdown with big High Risks. But I don't remember how I got the 5-10 fortitude or whatever to start swinging them.

Offline MonkeyLord13

• +10/-1
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: October 20, 2018, 03:20:10 PM »
If you're using Virtual cards, you can pack High-Flying Style and Cruiserweight Style Action. Those make your non-Throwback Japanese Arm Drags 0F High Risks, which might help get that opening Fortitude.

Offline W4RP47H

• TCO Donor
  • +4/-5
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: January 21, 2019, 08:33:12 AM »
For posterity looking this up.. I can confirm B2B Rey is good. I still prefer Premier Smackdown. However I find that people dont even want to play B2B Rey as it is that good. I stated on another post I didn't think itbwas that good. I was wrong.