Author Topic: What superstar is suitable for Four Corners Match Stip?  (Read 402 times)

Offline rachelmon

• +24/-21
  • woo woo woo, you know it!
    • View Profile
What superstar is suitable for Four Corners Match Stip?
« on: October 11, 2018, 08:01:09 PM »
Would like to know what superstars are much suitable to play Four Corners Match and the touch turn buckles.

My buddy suggest HBK as you can pack 2 more pre and mid.

I could use Torrie Wilson, but Mania is so much better for her..

Any Suggestions?

Offline CRASHER

• +87/-56
    • View Profile
Re: What superstar is suitable for Four Corners Match Stip?
« Reply #1 on: October 12, 2018, 07:22:57 AM »
Heath Slater, protects the action (no hybrids) and gives a fort reduction
*IIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIII* AM the Super Show 2017 Tag Team Champions!!!!!!

Offline darkdestiny91

• +1/-1
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: October 12, 2018, 05:57:31 PM »
Heath Slater, protects the action (no hybrids) and gives a fort reduction

Doesn't work, his ability affects only actions played from hand now.

You can try Dolph Ziggler with his #HEEL and Abraham Washington Show instead!

Offline maskedllama

• +63/-61
  • Innovator of the 360 Reverse Diving Hoof Tackle
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: October 14, 2018, 07:08:34 PM »
I heard that if you can increase his midmatch  slots, Spike Dudley works well.  Maybe Carlito?
LLucha LLamadore by Ceika

Offline The Kisser

• +0/-6
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: November 16, 2018, 11:38:01 AM »
The Best Person for The 4 Corners Match Stip would be Kurt Angle by that he can pack FACE/HEEL Cards together and you add in the Card that makes Remove Corner Turnbuckle where it cannot be reversed and F:0 as in The Card It Pays To be Evil:
It Pays to Be Evil a F:0 D:0 Action which makes all these Cards "F:0 And CANNOT BE REVERSED"
DISTRACT THE REF (idk HAVE NEVER SEEN THE CARD)
VIEW OF VILLANY (ARESENAL ACTION CARD: DRAW 1 CARD. LOOK AT YOUR OPPONENT'S  HAND AND MAKE HIM DISCARD ALL FACE CARDS)
DELUDING YOURSELF (idk HAVE NEVER SEEN THE CARD)
BAIT OPPONENT (ARESENAL ACTION CARD: YOUR NEXT MANEUVAR THIS TURN IS -6F AND YOUR OPPONENT'S REVERSAL TO IT IS +6F)
DRAWING EXTRA HEAT (ARESENAL ACTION CARD: CAN ONLY BE PLAYED BY A SUPERSTAR WITH A TOTAL SUPERSTAR VALUE OF 3 OR LESS. YOU MAY DRAW A CARD; YOUR OPPONENT MUST DISCARD 1 CARD AND THEN PUT THE TOP CARD OF HIS ARESNAL INTO HIS RINGSIDE PILE.)
GIVING AWAY THE BUSINESS (ARSENAL ACTION/REVERSAL HEEL: AS AN ACTION SEARCH YOUR ARSEAL FOR ANY 1 CARD, PUT IT INTO YOUR HAND, THEN SHUFFLE YOUR ARSENAL. REVEAL YOUR HAND TO YOUR OPPONENT. AS A REVERSAL, REVERSE ANY ACTION THAT WOULD ALLOW YOUR OPPONENT TO DRAW 1 OR MORE CARDS.)
REMOVE CORNER TURNBUCKLE (MID-MATCH ACTION/REVERSAL: AS AN ACTION, PLACE ANY CARDS WITH THE WORDS "TOUCH TURNBUCKLE" IN THE TITLE THAT'S IN YOUR OPPONENT'S RING AREA INTO HIS RINGSIDE PILE. THEN END YOUR TURN. AS A REVERSAL CAN REVERSE ANY CARD WITH THE WORDS "TOUCH TURNBUCKLE" IN THE TITLE, AND END OPPONENT'S TURN. WHEN THIS CARD IS IN YOUR RING AREA, ANY PLAYER MUST OVERTURN THE TOP 5 CARDS FROM HIS ARESNAL INTO HIS RINGSIDE PILE WHEN THE CARD TITLED 'THROW INTO CORNER TURNBUCKLE' IS SUCCESSFULLY PLAYED AGAINST HIM. THEN PLACE THE CARD TITLED "REMVOE CORNER TURNBUCKLE" INTO YOUR RINGSIDE PILE.
As Kurt Angle would be perfect as don't Raise his Superstar Value at all as It would make all them HEEL Cards I mentioned F:0 and Cannot be Reversed and add in some Face Cards and he would be the best option as Your put Four Corners out ther when you play The Kurt Angle Invitational. So that's who I would make it w/ if I had enough Uber Great Face reversals.

Offline Daeva

• Virtual Contributor, Level 4 Judge, Hope Ender
  • Administrator
  • +317/-214
  • On Balance, Off Balance, Doesn't Matter
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: November 16, 2018, 05:35:59 PM »
Deluding Yourself is an Action that makes you draw four cards, but you discard your hand at the end of the turn.

Distract the Ref makes you draw a card, then you look at your opponent's hand and discard all Disqualification! cards he has in it. (This number is intensely likely to be 0.)
Nate Weiss, Rules Manager & Dream Killer
"You're no fun." -Creed
Timing question? Look here.
Evidence is everything in a court of law. Evidence is also everything in the Rules Forum.