Author Topic: RMS vs RMS  (Read 254 times)

Offline Kingsantino92

• +4/-2
    • View Profile
RMS vs RMS
« on: October 15, 2018, 06:52:25 AM »
What happens when RMS meets RMS like Feminine Wiles wants to blank a backstage card that is also RMS?

Offline dilbert505

• +49/-42
  • The Prince of Insufficient Light
    • View Profile
Re: RMS vs RMS
« Reply #1 on: October 15, 2018, 07:08:26 AM »
What happens when RMS meets RMS like Feminine Wiles wants to blank a backstage card that is also RMS?

Ignoring an effect (like the one on Feminine Wiles) is not a modification. In this case, Feminine Wiles being RMS does not matter; it's trying to apply an effect to an RMS card, and RMS says no. The other card would remain, unblanked. (IOW, don't name an RMS card with Feminine Wiles unless you just want to fizzle the effect.)

If, somehow, you attempted to use the effect of Feminine Wiles on a card that had RMS and the text "If an effect tries to blank this card, blank that card" (Note that no such card exists), both effects would be ignored and nothing would happen.
Universally Recognized as a Mature and Responsible Adult.

Playing on Lackey? I'm on US Eastern Time; you can check what time it is for me here.

Offline Kingsantino92

• +4/-2
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: October 15, 2018, 09:12:57 AM »
So are there any scenarios where a RMS can effect an RMS?

Offline dilbert505

• +49/-42
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: October 15, 2018, 09:15:57 AM »
No. The only card that can impact any RMS card is that card itself.

Playing on Lackey? I'm on US Eastern Time; you can check what time it is for me here.

Offline CRASHER

• +87/-56
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: October 15, 2018, 09:23:04 AM »
The only thing in the game that negated RMS was paper's original ability which is no longer usable in virtual land
*IIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIII* AM the Super Show 2017 Tag Team Champions!!!!!!

Offline dilbert505

• +49/-42
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: October 15, 2018, 11:47:10 AM »
The only thing in the game that negated RMS was paper's original ability which is no longer usable in virtual land

OK, fair point, that too. As long as a card has RMS, though, it is immune to the effects of any card but itself.